help check out my pics and please comment

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

hello all , i just recieved these clones and i have them in querintine due to mites that were on them when i got them , but what is going on ? i havent had a sick plant in a couple years and would love your help supermax b1 and jump start at the only nutes i have uses , i am going to give them the new advance nuterients 2 part organic nuterients to see if this is a deficency ... thanks .. any comments would be greatly appericated , i cannot let these die , they are the only critical mass , blueberry , and block head i have or have found in a long time .. thanks all

N

NBfrost

here are the photos i think i dont know how to post them , i upload them then i cannot see or find them ?

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
file size may be to large, resize and try again.
FJ

G

ganja_guy52

heres how i upload and im pretty computer illiterate.... hope this helps.

N

NBfrost

ok lets try this

hope this works

IMG 0218

N

NBfrost

some more pics

IMG 0219

IMG 0221

IMG 0223
here are some more pics , they look like the soil is dry but that is just some potting soil i put on top to try and absord some moisture . it was alttle cold there , about 20 c and 40 humidty . but now i have them under a 1000w mh it is about 28.4 and about 45 ...

hiboy

hiboy

Bro i wouldnt put them under such a large light, i would drop to fluorescents . Humidity should be 60%. Buy a humidifier, only 40 bucks. Babies that small need ppm below 500 for sure. If your using tap u can only put drops of base nutes and bang ur over . Ph to 6
hiboy

N

NBfrost

ok..

IMG 0224

IMG 0225

here are the nutes i used , they have came around ..

hiboy

hiboy

O yeah remember some potting soil contains fertilizers, cause they lookin burned
hiboy

N

NBfrost

i had them under t,5s .but the room was way to cool , i had the llight on top of the dome as well .. im using watter from the food store , 4 l jugs of spring watter

N

NBfrost

pics should be up on first page .. they are starting to come around , my ph meter was way off when i cala brated it . so i bought a new one , i think they were just in shock from the cold enviroment , and the intest mite treatment i have put them threw . but they look much better now , and they all have new growth on them .. i re potted them , and fed them some of the general hydroponics vegan plant food , 2 part system thanks all , any more advice would be much welcomed

Top Bottom