Help choosing a strain.

• Thread starter LuvBudz13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LuvBudz13

Looking at seeds at the shop and can't decide between Extrema, KO Kush, Heri IBL, and the Chocolate Rain. Looking for potent, long lasting, flavorful, high yielding medicine. I can get like 1 or 2 packs right now, any of these or open to suggestions as well, thanks. :rauch08:

mack 10

mack 10

i would go with either heri cross or the choc rain, basically with sannie and eskobar you cant go wrong.hope you get some goodies;)

southstreets

southstreets

i'd prob go with the choc rain bro!!! it meets all of what your lookin for by sannies description..

L

LuvBudz13

Thanks for the fast replys. I was thinking that choc. rain also, and it's got killer freebies with it. I will keep y'all posted how the order goes.

L

LuvBudz13

So I am torn now between KO Kush and chocolate rain. Anyone know how well the KO kush yields. This is the F3 version will that make a difference? Thanks.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
I ordered some chocolate rain just for the freebies. Ordered some herijuana too for the knockout.

L

LuvBudz13

I ordered the KO Kush F3 on the 17th, got an email they shipped the 19th. And they landed in my mailbox today with Afghan x NYCD freebies. That's quick service, thanks Sannie!

S

SSHZ

KO Kush needs a long veg- at least 6 weeks- to produce a decent yield. But it flowers quick and is great. The Herijuana is a favorite of mine, and I'm in day 53 of flowering with 6 beauties. Unbelievable resin production. All of Sannies beans are top notch!

Top Bottom