help choosing keepers...

• Thread starter kushaholik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you had to decide between two of these five strains, which would they be?

• Tahoe OG

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Casey Jones

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Jack Herer

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Chemdog 91

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Green Crack

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

kushaholik

Hey all... pretty new to posting here but I've been scopin out the site for well over a year now... and I have myself a dilema. I let my eyes overload the space I have to grow out mothers/clones and now I'm sitting on a total of 5 awesome strains but I need to narrow it down to 2 keepers. The strains I have are all of my favorites so its hard for me to choose on my own... so I'll leave it up to a poll. The strains are Tahoe OG, Chemdog 91, Green Crack, Casey Jones, and Jack Herer.... it sucks I have to let go any of them, but this way I can leave the painful decision up to someone else... ;):bongsmi:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hey all... pretty new to posting here but I've been scopin out the site for well over a year now... and I have myself a dilema. I let my eyes overload the space I have to grow out mothers/clones and now I'm sitting on a total of 5 awesome strains but I need to narrow it down to 2 keepers. The strains I have are all of my favorites so its hard for me to choose on my own... so I'll leave it up to a poll. The strains are Tahoe OG, Chemdog 91, Green Crack, Casey Jones, and Jack Herer.... it sucks I have to let go any of them, but this way I can leave the painful decision up to someone else... ;):bongsmi:

Why must you get rid of any of them? You could clone them and start new mothers while you flower out those plants and then start the process over afterwards to conserve space. I'd try to keep them as much as possible, as you have some dank strains. There are plenty of ways to make space and keep all 5.

Cheers,
Crom

Cheers,
Crom

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

my votes 91 chem and tahoe og although if you want a sick yielder then drop the tahoe and go with casey, but 91 chem stays for sure

K

kushaholik

thanks for the help so far... and yes I've thought about keepin em all... but I feel like I need to focus more of my time and energy to a couple of them to get them down perfectly.... and if I narrow it down to 2 mothers I can let my clones grow larger before I flower em my clone/mother room doubles as a veg room). Once again, thanks for participating.:bongsmi:

M

moodster

he means clone them grow them in 1 litre pots till big enuff to clone again and then they keep around

I

inthacutt

make sure you pick out the nicest one rated by taste smoothness appeal smell whatever you enjoy about your mothers make sure that you pick correctly! Definately keep a clone or two so you can keep blowing on that strain! Veg the clone until ready to flower, take another cut, flower, keep the cut for your next mother like suggested! nice strains

MrStonerMan

MrStonerMan

I agree, Keep the chem 91 for sure. You can never go wrong with that

B

Bodderas

Better still, U can graft all 5 clones on 1 plant, ??? Yup,! it works.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Better still, U can graft all 5 clones on 1 plant, ??? Yup,! it works.

Yeah that sounds like a crazy way to do it. I have thought of trying this but I prefer keeping moms.

Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom