Help Choosing Led Lights

• Thread starter cjburn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cjburn

Hello everyone,

I am new to growing and new to this forum. I could really use some suggestions for good LED lights. There is so much info on the internet good and bad. I have a 16x16 space and would like to start off with at least 5 lights (600watts or more). I have looked into Kind but they are out of my budget . I have also looked at Platinum LEDs. I believe you get what you pay for and don't want to buy cheap led that doesn't produce good yields. I would love to hear from those who are happy with their led lights and have had good results.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

COB
20151011 152854

G

gonnagro

I recommend you start a small grow first and actually try a few different brands. When you find the one you like sell the ones you don't and replace with the one you settle on. Forget the 50000hr crap. To date I haven't kept any brand of LED even half that time and always upgrade way before that. Myself, I'm currently experimenting with a Spectrum-King 450+ on this grow.

C

cjburn

I recommend you start a small grow first and actually try a few different brands. When you find the one you like sell the ones you don't and replace with the one you settle on. Forget the 50000hr crap. To date I haven't kept any brand of LED even half that time and always upgrade way before that. Myself, I'm currently experimenting with a Spectrum-King 450+ on this grow.
I was actually thinking about buying a few
different brands. I looked at the Spectrum King as well, is the 450+ from 1 light? How do you like it in comparison to others you have used so far?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Galaxyhydro and populargrow make the best leds for the $$ imo, I have never personally tried populargrow but they look exactly likenthe galaxyhydro so I assume it is a spinoff that is also japanese made

Bannacis

Bannacis

Galaxyhydro and populargrow make the best leds for the $$ imo, I have never personally tried populargrow but they look exactly likenthe galaxyhydro so I assume it is a spinoff that is also japanese made

Uh China...

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

The last LED I used for flowering was the 405 Chrome from Lighthouse Hydro, I got excellent results with it, I was getting fatter, denser buds than a guy I know who was running 1000w HPS, he wasn't pleased! Here's link to a 720, that's probably a little more what you're looking for.

Growboy

Growboy

Should checkout Kigrow.com half the price of kind but in my opinion way better spectrum plus they come with a 90day satisfaction guarantee. Also they give you a bunch of discounts if you sending images or just spread the good news about them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom