Help! Cls

• Thread starter Odez
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Odez

When I’m recovering the butane back into the tank it takes an awfully long time but that’s isn’t what I’m worried about when I’m recover the red pressure gauge try’s to climb past 100 so I neee to shit down the system wait for the pressure to climb down or open the other side to let the butane stuck in the hose I’m confused and need some help!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Water frozen in the coil. Turn valve off from base to column, if active turn off pump, then put the condensing coil in very hot water for a little while, it should shoot a bunch of frozen water that was clogging the line. After it's melted well, you can put the coil back in your dry ice/slurry and continue recovering.

O

Odez

Th
Water frozen in the coil. Turn valve off from base to column, if active turn off pump, then put the condensing coil in very hot water for a little while, it should shoot a bunch of frozen water that was clogging the line. After it's melted well, you can put the coil back in your dry ice/slurry and continue recovering.
thank you! Will try

D

dabarino

Shaking the recovery tank during recovery greatly increases recovery time as long as your not all clogged up

Latest posts

Top Bottom