help co2 atmosphere control

• Thread starter Shaan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shaan

i was looking for some insight
ive got a small grow room abouit 4x4x8
and wanted to add co2 in there was thinking what is the best controller i can get that would control temp and co2 basicly i wanna hook up an exhaust fan to the controller and the co2 and have it maintain a certain ppm all day long unless it gets too hot at wich point it turns on the fan cools the room down then starts again trying to maintain the co2 could you recommend anything thanks

S

Shaan

This should help.

what makes Just Plug and Grow better then CAP or Sentinel products if you dont mind me asking??

P.S Johnnyballbag, if you come across this post do you think you could make one yourself if so would you be able to share schematics or sell me one :P?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Sentinel makes a true plug and go set your ppm and your temp,Humidity and C02 plug in your ac , co2 and dehumidafier and it does all the work for you. It will also cut your co2 at night when your plants dont use it.I have not found a nother unit that will calibrate it self like the Sentinal...Jack

U

ultrasonic

I plan on using controlwizard's products. I already use a climate controller that I can plug all my fans into, and my co2. it shuts off the co2 at nite and when the exhaust fans turn on. Fans turn on based on temp/humidity.

I like it, and Can't wait for another 1000 bucks to buy a full co2 add on (controllers, propaane burner)

Top Bottom