Help! Cock and balls? Nanners?

• Thread starter Mr.trichome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.trichome

Mr.trichome

Your video is blank. Sound but just white.
F29E9F35 1E69 4F10 98F3 7496B9816F0E
FDE1F03F 909E 4522 9E67 ECF06BEDD6B8
9867EDB5 2EDE 4019 8568 21BBECB6DE9E

Mr.trichome

Mr.trichome

Fem seeds are so hit and miss. Seems like mostly miss for me.
Found the one right next to it also had some balls. Kinda interesting, there could be a few culprits. The second plant I found to have balls was pretty finicky from the start with some weird mutations going on from the time it sprouted. I also realized these two plants were the ones closest to my vent at the back of the tent that I would leave open over night before I got my intake setup. I wonder if that could be cause.

Ponky

Ponky

Found the one right next to it also had some balls. Kinda interesting, there could be a few culprits. The second plant I found to have balls was pretty finicky from the start with some weird mutations going on from the time it sprouted. I also realized these two plants were the ones closest to my vent at the back of the tent that I would leave open over night before I got my intake setup. I wonder if that could be cause.
It's the genetics. The seeds are no good. Fems bred with fems. Now everyone is a hermie. The whole lineage is no good. Gotta get better bred seeds.

Mr.trichome

Mr.trichome

It's the genetics. The seeds are no good. Fems bred with fems. Now everyone is a hermie. The whole lineage is no good. Gotta get better bred seeds.
What do u recommend? Also wdym when u say whole linage is no good? U think there will be more popping up?

Ponky

Ponky

What do u recommend? Also wdym when u say whole linage is no good? U think there will be more popping up?
Breeding requires a series of steps and a landrace catalogue. Which is a lot of work. Which is why so many breeders sell bunk seeds. The genetics aren't bred right causing there to be too many undesirable traits. They sell seeds on this site. And I've heard consistently good things about Humbolt seeds. But getting fake seeds is also a thing. So buy from someone here that you can trust.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

it depends on whether the breeder tested them. I've had good luck with Ethos and Irie fems.

Well, good luck about not popping male flowers — not necessarily finding something worth keeping.

Latest posts

Top Bottom