Help Confirming Gender

• Thread starter sog1313
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sog1313

sog1313

Hi Farmers,

I just flipped my plants into 12/12 about a week ago and one of my plants is already showing flowers. The only problem is that I can't tell it's gender off hand. I don't see female hairs but I also don't see "balls on a stick" or "bunch of grapes" (as male flowers have often been loosely described). I managed to get one good shot before my camera died. Can i get some second opinions?

Thanks!

Help confirming gender
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm also leaning 2 it's a boy.. In can strat 2 see a Lil cluster of grapes forming.. If it was a girl u won't get a cluster u would get some long white hairs going.. The boys most of the time show 1st also.. U will know 4sho in another week.. But my guess is it's a boy..

Dunge

Dunge

We all agree.
I just yesterday chopped three beautiful F13 males.
Got only one girl from five seeds. (Paying dues to the odds gods)
But the one girl looks like a keeper. Clones well, strong constitution, and looking great at two weeks 12/12.
This is a slow sport, but can be exciting.

sog1313

sog1313

;(;(;(

Thanks guys. Well there goes half my harvest. This is what i hate about starting from seed! And it was such a healthy and vigorous plant too, totally dominating my cab. Oh well im almost 95% sure that my other is a girl, so maybe i can clone her really quick and try and replace this one. <optimism>

T

TreFarmer

Not always, but if they outgrow everything else of the same genetics, usually male IME;)
Don't fret, another week with the lady in a larger pot, she can fill in to give you a larger yield.
And yess CLONE CLONE CLONE! If she's dank you don't want to lose her.

Top Bottom