Help create the Ideal Marijuana Plan for State Assembly Candidate

• Thread starter JaySelthofner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cloud 99

Just looking at things logically...not being selfish. I feel that medical is more acceptable nationwide. Once we get our foot in the door anything is possible.
Do you think that the Feds will leave a state to legalize unconditionally while the other surrounding states don't even have Medical Marijuana? I think they would sue, like they are doing to Arizona over the immigration act.
I also think that Big Business, will find a way to put the small growers out of commission...like what folks are facing in California in November. That's a whole new nightmare that frankly I prefer not to wake up to just yet.

to my knowledge the feds could still sue a med state cause mj is still classified as s1 drug. IMO the only way to protect ourselves through legalization is to make mj the same as any other self employed job.this way big business cannot takeover. For example ;i used to only go to certain barber and he cut out of his house. Now there are 3 other barbershops in the area but i only go to him cause hes veryu skilled and kept me fresh and i never had to wait.Now not to disrespect anyone but there are Chinese barbershop popping up all over the hood that a give you a wack job (seriously) in like 5 minutes and charge 5 dollars.but i wouldnt let them cut your hair.also i try and buy my veggies from the Amish when they come around and i have a super market within walking distance. Again im making a case for quality over quantity which what will be the case when legalization happens.What we must is make sure they dont take away our rite to compete.i know if i had the choice to legally go to the store and buy some weed or go to someone i know personally (if not myself)who grow that fire.im going to my homie.The only people the gov would really hurt would be the mexican cartels and the like cause theyd(feds) be selling all the brick.

J

JaySelthofner

Thanks for the feedback... sorry if the signature, post and/or friend request caused a problem.

How would you suggest a political candidate use these forums?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thanks for the feedback... sorry if the signature, post and/or friend request caused a problem.

How would you suggest a political candidate use these forums?
That's a very good question, one I'd like the answer to as well.

Most people have no idea what it takes to enter into any kind of political race, at any level. My attempt was for a position on a city's water council, and oh MAN the waves it caused! It's not just money, it's knowing yourself and the landscape and being prepared. I'm not sure you were prepared for this kind of reception, were you, Jay?

Who would have thought a bunch of stoners could be so contentious? Seems more like a bar at times to me for it.

J

JaySelthofner

Talking about hemp and cannabis with folks in the district have uncovered many situations. Now a couple months later, we have built incredible support.

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

Fuck Appleton WI, they think i owe them for $8,000 for a half ounce bust a while ago,and I'm a Cali and a NATO med patient. Back in Cali again/now!

Burn Appleton to the ground and let me farm that bitch out with the Ganji.

that teach those beer/alcoholic backward assholes!

B

bdakind

I believe the medical angle is the best way to bring positive awareness to masses that have been lied to for so long.

Medicine has better odds to get the feds to follow, how long can they deny the medical benefits?? The full legalization push is premature because the feds and those not in the know have(or think they have) a better foothold to argue against. Arguments do not last that long if you talk with someone with MS or Cancer who says Marijuana saved their life.

Stick to the medical claims and be patient.

Top Bottom