Help!! Deficiency issues on top leaves!!

• Thread starter Melodic_Erb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melodic_Erb

Melodic_Erb

Plants are about 6-7 weeks into flower (Not exactly sure). Using FFOF and Cultivation nation trio. R/O with cal-Mag. I ran out of cal-mag and missed a feeding. As soon as I got more I added to next feeding but leaves got worst. I have a TS 600 which was 11 inches from top site that I moved to 13 inches. What should I do as hairs are still white resin is still clear???

Help deficiency issues on top leaves

Help deficiency issues on top leaves 2

Help deficiency issues on top leaves 3

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Not sure, but maybe dim your light a bit.

I'm new to LEDs and I get similar spots on leaves and burned edges. Never had this before with HIDs.

growsince79

growsince79

Plants are about 6-7 weeks into flower (Not exactly sure). Using FFOF and Cultivation nation trio. R/O with cal-Mag. I ran out of cal-mag and missed a feeding. As soon as I got more I added to next feeding but leaves got worst. I have a TS 600 which was 11 inches from top site that I moved to 13 inches. What should I do as hairs are still white resin is still clear???

View attachment 1158489
View attachment 1158490
View attachment 1158491
How strong is your feed ppm?

Melodic_Erb

Melodic_Erb

did it get too hot?
Yes. Well it stormed one day and flooded my basement which killed my power strip so the humidity was 80% but temp was around 74 degrees. No air circulation at all. So i moved them up stairs which they spent the day in 84 degrees 51% humidity. Now the temp stays around 75 degrees 45-50% humidity with a 6 degree temp drop at night

Top Bottom