Help Diagnose My Plant! Eekkk.

• Thread starter Wonder Budz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wonder Budz

Hello fellow growers!

I'm currently going into the fourth week of flowering and some of my plants are concerning me a bit because the smaller leaves next to the budsights are "clawing" and I can't figure out why it might be happening.

Currently using foxfarm nute line as well as cal mag and vitamin b1 for the roots.. started them at 1/4 strength and moved up to 1/2 strength a week ago.

Room temp:74-76
Humidity: 40%

(All the pics are the same plant)
Strain: Pineapple Express

Help diagnose my plant eekkk
Help diagnose my plant eekkk 2
Help diagnose my plant eekkk 3
Help diagnose my plant eekkk 4
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Did you let it dry out? What do the roots look like? Coco or dirt?
Hello fellow growers!

I'm currently going into the fourth week of flowering and some of my plants are concerning me a bit because the smaller leaves next to the budsights are "clawing" and I can't figure out why it might be happening.

Currently using foxfarm nute line as well as cal mag and vitamin b1 for the roots.. started them at 1/4 strength and moved up to 1/2 strength a week ago.

Room temp:74-76
Humidity: 40%

(All the pics are the same plant)
Strain: Pineapple Express

W

Wonder Budz

Did you let it dry out? What do the roots look like? Coco or dirt?
It has been 2 days since the last watering and im not real sure what the roots are looking like.. its hard to tell. How can I tell besides taking it out of the pot?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you lift the pot and it feels light and the top of the soil is dry then its time to water again, I water mine every day when they get bigger. Those look like pretty big plants and pretty small pots, she might just be thirsty.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If its not thirsty 60x scope the underside of curled leaves near the leaf spines for mites.

W

Wonder Budz

Forsure, I gave them some water not too long ago so ill keep you updated. What kind of mites cause that to happen?

K

knothead

From what I see, looks like dark green leaves with "rams horn." "N" toxicity. Give them a watering of microbes and fulvic acid. I recommend checking out Key To Life. Microbes are 1.2 billion cfu's/gram and Uptake is a 97% fulvic acid. 100% Soluble.

K

KPW17

Hi, I am on my first grow the picture is of Mepheisto's Alien V Triangle, growing in coco with a small layer of play sand on top. Anyone have any idea what the yellowing is from? Let me know if you have any questions any help would be appreciated Thanks!!!

Seedling
Enforcer

Enforcer

Hi, I am on my first grow the picture is of Mepheisto's Alien V Triangle, growing in coco with a small layer of play sand on top. Anyone have any idea what the yellowing is from? Let me know if you have any questions any help would be appreciated Thanks!!!
Looks hungry. Feed/water coco everyday, as there are no nutes in coco like there are in soil. Feed a small amount, with low EC (about .4 or 400PPM) around the base of the plant. I used a 5 ml pipette to precisely deliver water to where I wanted it. Gave about 10ml per day. You won't get run off yet. Just enough to keep it moist. Too much water at this stage will stave the little plant for oxygen and it will die. Especially in that large a pot. Once it grows a few more nodes, then you can feed/water more heavily. A solo cup or nursery pot is the best size for early plant development. The small size prevents the medium from getting water logged and suffocating the roots of oxygen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom