Help Diagnose :s

• Thread starter Lukeypoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lukeypoo

Not got much good experience with autos but for some stupid reason I've given them another chance.. First time using cob lighting, first time using wilma, 80/20 coco/clay
Unsure whether it a calmag or burn.
Ec is at 0.9 pH 6.8
Humidity 49
Temp swing from 25/28
Cana aqua range
Veg a+b 72ml
Rhizo 80ml
Cannazyme 100ml
In two modified wilma systems with 40l tank
Seeds are fastbuds gorrila glue and pineapple express 3weeks old
Any advice will be greatly appreciated

Help diagnose s
Help diagnose s 2
Help diagnose s 3
Help diagnose s 4
Help diagnose s 5
Help diagnose s 6
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you running coco 80% i asume the 20% clay is them balls,but in coco i think your running to high of a ph,how many times a day you feeding them? are you feeding every time?

L

Lukeypoo

Sorry I meant 5.8 for ph, yea they get fed for 15 minutes a day around 12pm
And yes I meant lay pebbled aha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sorry I meant 5.8 for ph, yea they get fed for 15 minutes a day around 12pm
And yes I meant lay pebbled aha
you only feed once a day? i would break that down to 5min 3 times a day,i hate coco aint even lieing,to much damn work and im convinced the extreme growth and quickness is all in the mind because you staedly working with it,not a good thing for a old fart hahah,but i didnt run my coco on drip,i had to hand feed them bitchs twice a day,lights on lights off,and when i finished that run and by the way my soil grows in same closet finished 1 week after the coco,i never looked back at the stuff,dont even use it for air products for my soil,but i think less time and more feedings would do you good,some the hard core coco growers will chime in ,in a bit they still asleep from working there ass off in the garden lmAO

L

Lukeypoo

Haha back when I was doing photoperiod plants I was hand watering twice a day so got these wilmas instead, I plan to bump the feeds up to two times a day during flower
Currently only have a 15min segment timer so that's all that I can feed at a time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haha back when I was doing photoperiod plants I was hand watering twice a day so got these wilmas instead, I plan to bump the feeds up to two times a day during flower
Currently only have a 15min segment timer so that's all that I can feed at a time
ya that coco got to stay moist keep that in mind,i dry's one time your screwed,i have listen to the hard core growers and they get best results feeding lights on ,lights off and once during the non light cycle,im no expert like i said ,i have run it,dont like it,to much hassle for a suposed faster grow,like i said all in the mind hahah,if you want fast growth only one way,full fledge hydro and im again it cause it is fake to me,just aint normal with out soil hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Organic soil life !!
all the way friend,i love it so much i make my own fertilizers hahah,i got shit fermenting all around this house,hahah,just did a soil test by layers on some new stuff i made,all NPK values are abundant,sand layer and silt layer are equal and ph is 7,peat moss drop that down,but i need a effective way to add clay without over whelming it,hadnt figured that score yet

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i have a main veggie garden and then a second garden on top the hill and all containers,containers in the heat of summer in south texas aint no joke,both take pretty much all my time,when i rest from working outside all day,i come in and work the tent,no ac in a 2x4x5 tent adverge of 85 to 87 all the time,my shit is burned big time from heat but them buds still rocking hahah,got a mess of clones going and im just gonna clone to it gets cooler hahah

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

I have a small compost pile myself !! Hear in Arkansas it's nothing but clay my veggie garden is a raised bed I put newspaper down then added peat moss topsoil and compost grew veggies in it then let the plants decompose in there through winter now it's some grade A soil !!

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

If that spot of browning is happening between the veins ( cell break down) then most likely missing something nutrient wise. If the whole leaf surface (veins and all ) is cooked, it maybe from the lights! Hope this helps

Top Bottom