Help diagnosing brown/purple spots on lower leaves (veg)

• Thread starter Franimal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Franimal

You can try running a little bit more of part 1 to compensate. Something like 5ml of 1, 4ml of 2 (per liter), and a little bit of calmag should get things a little closer. You'd have to experiment.

Mix it up and see where that puts your feed EC. pH to 5.8. Dilute it if the EC is too high.
Great thank you 🙏

another question….when do booster supplements come into play within the whole nutrient regiment? Is it okay to throw in some fish fertilizer or that kind of thing with feedings some days? What other nutrients or supplements are worth using

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Great thank you 🙏

another question….when do booster supplements come into play within the whole nutrient regiment?
You'd typically run bloom boosters on top of your base nutrients during flower.
Is it okay to throw in some fish fertilizer or that kind of thing with feedings some days?
I've never run any sort of organics in soilless, so i can't answer your question. Honestly, I'd pass on the fish fertilizer but that's just me. Remember, you're growing in a soilless medium (hydro not soil).
What other nutrients or supplements are worth using
Bio stimulants such as fulvic or amino acids could certainly help. Kelp products also seem to be a good choice but i havent tried any yet personally. Some people like to use silica products but if you're not able to control your pH at this stage, I'd advise against playing with them just yet.

Last edited:
F

Franimal

You said you were using ProMix and coco? Unless I’m misunderstanding.
Hi, yes. This is my first grow and it’s very new to me so apologies if I’m missing something stupid obvious to you guys. I thought you had said hydro and thought I was doing hydroponics. Although I did just learn that Promix isn’t soil so yeah.. 🤦🏻‍♀️
please feel free to point me to an article or something to better understand. The last couple of months has been a crash course in nutrients, ph, temperature, moisture, etc etc 🤯

jguit

jguit

Supporter
So yea, your growing soilless (hydro). Proceed as planned.

coco = soilless
promix = soilless
soilless = hydro

Latest posts

Top Bottom