Help diagnosing problems with outdoor grow

• Thread starter MKG0997
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MKG0997

MKG0997

Hey everyone I'm new to the website and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it but here goes. I'm a relatively new grower so im not very experienced in dealing with cannabis health issues. Over the last two weeks or so ive noticed brown spots beginning to form over the fan leaves and now flaking as well. At first I thought I may be over watering them so I waited 5 days before watering them again, but the problem seems to be getting worse. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys and gals.

Help diagnosing problems with outdoor grow
Smokecorleone415

Smokecorleone415

Hey everyone I'm new to the website and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it but here goes. I'm a relatively new grower so im not very experienced in dealing with cannabis health issues. Over the last two weeks or so ive noticed brown spots beginning to form over the fan leaves and now flaking as well. At first I thought I may be over watering them so I waited 5 days before watering them again, but the problem seems to be getting worse. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys and gals.

Looks like They are hungry for calcium,what kind of growing medium are you using and what nutrients?

Smokecorleone415

Smokecorleone415

I’d say ur right man it looks like either coco or soil.

Coco is a blank canvas and Not all nutrients have cal/mag it in and I imagine even if it is soil the cal/mag in it ain’t gonna get you but so far and explains why it’s happening late in veg

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

She just needs some cal/mag man and most brands have added nitrogen as well like my blue plant powder. If ur nutrients are organic u could possibly crush some egg shells really fine and dust and rake into the first 2 inches of soil.

Smokecorleone415

Smokecorleone415

I am using promix potting soil, and I've also added miracle gro shake n feed. It seems calcium deficiency is the prevailing idea. Any recommendations on how to fix the problem?

well promix hp has dolomite lime which breaks down to cal/mag and probably not good for more than 3 weeks or so.im not familiar with miracle grow shake and feed and imagine it’s probably a all purpose plant food granules and lacks the npk that cannabis needs So even if you were feeding your plants on time you would still have deficiencies.if availability to your area is your problem then I would suggest using down to earth or dr.earth which I believe Home Depot might have or any organic tomato nutrients they might have.remember that with dry nutrients or anything granular that it takes about a week to break down and becomeavailable to the plants

Smokecorleone415

Smokecorleone415

She just needs some cal/mag man and most brands have added nitrogen as well like my blue plant powder. If ur nutrients are organic u could possibly crush some egg shells really fine and dust and rake into the first 2 inches of soil.

or you can pee on it hahaha jk don’t piss on your plants

Dan789

Dan789

As a novel approach, how about just using a simple feeding regimen like Earth Juice Sea Blast... It's dry, hard to fuck up, but not impossible and wait for it, has everything... I think that's the first feeding supplement all new growers should embrace... Not too difficult, three bags to purchase (Veg, transition, and bloom), dry, no exotic mix of this and that... Plus it's about $20 for 2lbs, so $60 total, and never expires or dries up...

Latest posts

Top Bottom