Help do i have fungus or mold?

• Thread starter dftorresr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dftorresr

help my plant has this kind of fungus or mold i can not identified. she is in preflowering. any advices?
Fungus or molfd

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Might be spider mites but hard to tell with the pics. Look under the leafs. Do you see any tiny black dots?

D

dftorresr

Might be spider mites but hard to tell with the pics. Look under the leafs. Do you see any tiny black dots?
tomorrow morning i’ll be checking on black spots under the leaves. thank you for the help. sometimes it’s looks like the white fungus or tellar it’s envolving the bottom of the leaves way up.

D

dftorresr

i mean a white mist it does looks like spider web forming all around.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

White powdery mildew doesn’t form webs like that. Spider mites do. I dont really see any other mold or fungi. Spider mites can colonize overnight so check asap. I think it’s mites and you should act fast. Do you have other plants in the same area as this one?

D

dftorresr

White powdery mildew doesn’t form webs like that. Spider mites do. I dont really see any other mold or fungi. Spider mites can colonize overnight so check asap. I think it’s mites and should act fast. Do you have other plants in the same area as this one?
i just took this pic.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Definitely looks like a infestation of some sort. All the tiny dots are a dead give away. Add webbing to that equation and you have spider mites.

D

dftorresr

and besides that there is this almost don’t visible white fluff/fuzz and the beginning of the leaves that it looks like spider web. lol i’m trying to do my best description.

D

dftorresr

Definitely looks like a infestation of some sort. All the tiny dots are a dead give away. Add webbing to that equation and you have spider mites.
so i think that’s it. do you know can i start urgently to control it?

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Definitely quarantine all infected plants. And sterilize the grow area. Do you have rubbing alcohol?

stp

stp

Spider mites for sure. Go get some Dr. Zymes ASAP and start the process. Stuff is fully organic and passes all the tests. I just used it last night on a small bit of powdery mildew and I am in the last couple weeks of flower. It's citric acid and stuff. Leaves no residue, works on everything too. Ladybugs love those mites too.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

yes i do. i have to other small plants in the tent im taking them out now.
Definitely look into some home remedies using dish soap or rubbing alcohol mixed with water until you can go to the store and pick up some heavier duty solutions like an insecticide

Top Bottom