Help do i have fungus or mold?

• Thread starter dftorresr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dftorresr

i just noticed today and iā€™ve being trying to look for the problem the whole afternoon. i was checking the plant noticed the white mold and im like omg whatā€™s going on itā€™s mostly and the bottom of the plant also. but iā€™m afraid will increase if i donā€™t do anything fast and iā€™ll be out working all day tomorrow so prob i can go to the store on monday.

stp

stp

Spider mites for sure. Go get some Dr. Zymes ASAP and start the process
i just noticed today and iā€™ve being trying to look for the problem the whole afternoon. i was checking the plant noticed the white mold and im like omg whatā€™s going on itā€™s mostly and the bottom of the plant also. but iā€™m afraid will increase if i donā€™t do anything fast and iā€™ll be out working all day tomorrow so prob i can go to the store on monday.
You could try peroxide and water spray for now if you had some peroxide handy....it will kill the live ones but not the eggs. Re-apply consecutive days to get the new hatchlings.

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

Yeah they take over fast. You can put a fan on the plants. Try mixing 1 cup of rubbing alcohol with 4 cups of water spray top and bottom of leafs and all plants that have them wait an hour then rinse off with water. Hopefully that will hold them off until you can run to the store and get something stronger. Your probably gonna have ti keep doing this treatment once a week for the next few weeks to make sure your good. As long as your not that far into flowering. Make sure to sterilize the grow area too once a week with the same treatment. The heavier the infestation the more treatments youā€™ll have to do. Sometimes twice a week for heavy ones

Ganjadad

Ganjadad

spider mites...lady bugs or insecticidal soap is what I use
I tried lady bugs one time years ago, this treatment needs to be in an enclosed area btw. Bought a box from Amazon. Donā€™t know what was worse, them dying to soon to help or all the dead lady bugs every where I had to clean up šŸ˜‚

TSD

TSD

They are pretty hard to get rid of once they're that far moved in... good luck. I'd wash after harvest if you keep it.

D

dftorresr

so the plant looks like this today. i think it was needing water also so i feed with 6.5 ph. also i apples an insecticidal soap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom