HELP!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS??

• Thread starter SanticaGardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Watch the video guys. Happened in he last 6 hours. Showing signs of heatstress but temps are 23 degrees Celsius, plenty of ventilation in the tent...... Can't figure it out!

PK1

PK1

Supporter
Hey SG, What is your temperatures at and how high is the light from top of the plant?

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Hey SG, What is your temperatures at and how high is the light from top of the plant?
Temps is 23 degrees and light is hanging 26inches from top of Canopy on about 75% dimmability. 1st half of Flower, but I will raise my light to 30 inches. And it's the only plant affected in the tent.

Reactions: PK1
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Bizarre thing to happen overnight.

Do you have air flow in and out of the tent as well as inside?

Maybe they've been dealing with some below ground issues for a while and it just manifested? How is your feeding/watering program?

PK1

PK1

Supporter
ya, that is bizarre and over night i assume the light was off as well?
what are you feeding at what ppm?

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

So I'm growing in Coc coir with 40% perlite, good airflow in and out of the tent. Humidity between 55 - 60%. LED-MARS HYDRO TS 3000 set to 75% hanging at 26inches......i have raised the light to 30inches now, their on a 12/12 cycle with the lights off during the day and on during the night. This happened when the lights were on within 6hours,went to sleep they were absolutely fine, woke up 6hours later and that's what I found.... But like I said it only happened to 1 plant so maybe that strain just doesn't require that much light so I will update you guys later on. Lights just gone off so we will see if there has been any improvement.

Also I'm feeding bottled nutes the Shogun Samurai line. They are being fed every other day with at least 20% run off and a plain feeding at the end of each week just so they can eat up any build up nutes in the coco.

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Where are they at?
U gotta measure vpd, but it's no big deal on ur plant damage

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

I have my drivers on top of the light..... Might take them out actually.... And I never though of that... Its true, gotta measure humidity in different parts of the tent. By the way I'm in the UK, cold wet and raining most of the time so humidity is a real issue for us where I am but I do run Dehumidifiers.... So far the lowest I can bring my humidity to is 55%. And that's using a 10L dehumidifier without raising the temp.

Zoneshityee....nice setup man. Explain abit more of the gas thing please..... Like I said I'm from the UK and I notice how guys from the US use different terminology to certain things.

LeeManD

LeeManD

Its the center plant you have water everywhere, its curled up .. humidity issue you need more air flow, your shit looks better than mine lol šŸ˜†

PK1

PK1

Supporter
I live in a rainy town but my humidity is not getting higher than 40% and my temp is at 80f.
What is your temps at. Also, get a fan circulating the air. I face the fan up towards the light so the heat won't heat the plant completely.
That's for the curled leaves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom