Help. Don’t know what’s going on

• Thread starter Joey82884
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joey82884

Hey guys I’m going to attach pics. One plant 5 weeks into flower is healthy looking other then leaf color. Please let me know what you think
Help dont know whats going on
Help dont know whats going on 2
Help dont know whats going on 3

steamroller

steamroller

We need more info ;
What is grow medium, fert use /schedule ,light type and height .

J

Joey82884

It doesn’t look like any other dificiency that I have researched. It’s not spotted. Or on the tips. Only thing that I think it may be is phosphorus def but not sure. Tomorrow is my scheduled water day. And it’s my day for Nutes.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
oh no why did you remove all the fan-leaves? now your yield will be greatly incapacitated
some strains look differently it's normal
P-def would make bottom fan leaves look dark and become necrotic from tip/outside to inward
maybe humics/fulvics/aminos could help getting in on track if you feel current growthspeed is retarded

hope this helps!

J

Joey82884

oh no why did you remove all the fan-leaves? now your yield will be greatly incapacitated
P-def would make bottom fan leaves look dark and become necrotic from tip/outside to inward
maybe humics/fulvics/aminos could help getting in on track if you feel current growthspeed is retarded

hope this helps!
Thank you…. New grower so growth speed seems to be ok to me. 5 weeks in flower. The other two plants look fine. I got a little scared of nutrients so I skipped 1 cycle and this seems to be the only issue with only one plant. I just fed a day earlier then usual and I will check back tomorrow. Would was pretty dry anyway. Hopefully the feeding corrects it

J

Joey82884

hope this helps!
Figured it out. It’s light burn. I didn’t think it could have been because it was only on the one plant. But I’m 99% sure that’s what it is. All of the leaves that are in a shadow are fine. And there is a section of stem that is directly exposed to the light and it is discolored as well. So I raised my lights before it gets any worse or the other two I have start getting it.

J

Joey82884

tiger bloom is very "hot"

your light intensity has to match the "dosage"

plant shows signs of being "cooked"
Definitely appreciate that info. I had done some research on the Nutes and I don’t give them a full dose. I had read that they are extremely strong. Just glad I figured it out before I ruined the plant.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
I've never seen light-burn on a stem but typically light-bleaching will start at the tops with leaves that are more outside of the cola so to be more exposed. Sugarleaves usually only affected at the tip and the apical topbud sometimes develop a 'hash tip'.

Some nutritient disorder will manifest itself foremostly at the tops where also more growth & light is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom