Help Don’t know what I’m doing wrong .

• Thread starter Mrplants420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mrplants420

Mrplants420

Here I have my 3 week old cannabis seedling . I am using organic soil with a 2000 watt (390 real watts) king LED about 26 inches away from the top of my baby.
I noticed the leaves curling down and some yellow on the bottom ones . Also a bit of purple just started to come in on the stems . I am most worried about the curdling down on leaves and yellow on them. Can someone with experience pin point the problem ?i always check to make sure my soil isn’t all the way dry.My soil after about half day of being watered always dries up really fast so I feel the need to spray with water twice a day but am trying to not over water and also trying not to let my plant dry out as the soil always looks really dry after like 4-5 of being under the light and breeze of fan.What’s going on

Help dont know what im doing wrong
Help dont know what im doing wrong 2
Help dont know what im doing wrong 3
Help dont know what im doing wrong 4
Help dont know what im doing wrong 5
Help dont know what im doing wrong 6
Help dont know what im doing wrong 7
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Over watered and your light intensity is too high or its too close to the plant, Curling down = shes staying wet for too long need more drainage, add perlite to your soil.

Curling up and tacoing like that is a sign of heat / light stress to hot lights prolly too close.

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

The light is way too strong for a little baby plant. It’s cooking your plant (taco curling) and drying out the top of the soil. With how much you’re watering it’s most likely too wet at the bottom too (downward curling) Get rid of that light for now, you are just wasting wattage even if you do move it up, put some fluorescent on it for now, or something less intense. And don’t be giving any nutrients of you are.
Do you have holes in the bottom of that solo cup?
To give an idea, I would only give about 100mL of water every 4-5 days.
You didn’t mention what you were growing in, it may be too fine and not letting enough oxygen get to the roots.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Looks like a combo of overwatering and light to close, thats allot of light back it off, remember you want your seedlings reaching for the light not shying away or burning.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

She does not look well.
You may have to rinse her down to bare roots and re-pot into slightly moist soil.
Then weigh it.
After the first watering, weigh it again.
Write it down.
Now you will know when, and how much to water.

And, If you get that straightened out. The stem coloring says the water PH is a bit low.
6.6 - 6.9 for seedlings, and shake it well to get some air dissolved just before application.

Best of luck.

Hedonisticpsycho

Hedonisticpsycho

The light is way too strong for a little baby plant. It’s cooking your plant (taco curling) and drying out the top of the soil. With how much you’re watering it’s most likely too wet at the bottom too (downward curling) Get rid of that light for now, you are just wasting wattage even if you do move it up, put some fluorescent on it for now, or something less intense. And don’t be giving any nutrients of you are.
Do you have holes in the bottom of that solo cup?
To give an idea, I would only give about 100mL of water every 4-5 days.
You didn’t mention what you were growing in, it may be too fine and not letting enough oxygen get to the roots.
I have used a corn cob style led from home depot for like 40 bucks for first 2-3 weeks. I keep the seedlings in the crawl space under my stairs. 10 dollar fan. Happy plants. I can easily fit 4 solo cups/seedlings and they grow fast and strong.
I now have a few autoflowers outside at 4 weeks and they are all about 10” high.

Mrplants420

Mrplants420

Here I have my 3 week old cannabis seedling . I am using organic soil with a 2000 watt (390 real watts) king LED about 26 inches away from the top of my baby.
I noticed the leaves curling down and some yellow on the bottom ones . Also a bit of purple just started to come in on the stems . I am most worried about the curdling down on leaves and yellow on them. Can someone with experience pin point the problem ?i always check to make sure my soil isn’t all the way dry.My soil after about half day of being watered always dries up really fast so I feel the need to spray with water twice a day but am trying to not over water and also trying not to let my plant dry out as the soil always looks really dry after like 4-5 of being under the light and breeze of fan.What’s going on
Everyone check out my new thread and help please

Latest posts

Top Bottom