Help! Entire grow packed with seeds on every bud!

• Thread starter sirgelato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sirgelato

sirgelato

This would have been my 2nd harvest. 6 Runtz plants grown from feminized seeds. They've been 12/12 for 7 weeks and EVERY single bud is packed with seeds... I'm so disheartened that 6 months of effort and nutes went into growing hundreds of seeds. I have so many questions and please forgive me for any dumb questions. I appreciate any help and advice.
I did not notice any herming or any events that would cause it but obviously I missed it. Is it possible for a hermed plant to full blown pollinate the entire grow? Is it possible that a seed had bad genetics or all of them?
The 6 seeds that germinated into this grow were from a batch of 20, 14 did not.
Are the seeds feminized if they were fertilized by a hermaphrodite? Could the clones cut from this batch be hermed and susceptible to the same situation?
This batch was blooming next to my first harvest of gelatos, 3 weeks behind.
That batch had a handful of seeds per plant. Could those seeds be cross breeds? Is there pollen adrift in my bloom room? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Help entire grow packed with seeds on every bud
Help entire grow packed with seeds on every bud 2
Help entire grow packed with seeds on every bud 3
Help entire grow packed with seeds on every bud 4
Ponky

Ponky

Thats garbage genetics for you. Low quality fem seeds. You can do an extract. But the seeds are useless.

Anthem

Anthem

Few things, where exactly did you get The Runtz Seeds? I just ask because this is a pretty popular strain on the west coast so it would not surprise me to hear of someone stating they are Runtz but just counterfeit BS. So please do tell what seed bank the seeds came out of. Secondly Gelato has some bad genetics in it as well. I was gifted a very nice plant about 4 years ago that was a clone of gelato #33. I was very luck to find the hermies just before they opened.
Take a good hard look at your set up and make 100 percent sure no light is on or leaking thru your set up. Secondly, you kind of burnt the shit out of the bud you are showing so that stressed the plant as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom