Help few things I noticed today

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

Zab

I’ll try shouldn’t be hard hopefully
TBH it really is though, you end up looking at your plant and thinking why isn't it growing faster, the top of the soil looks dry so, hmmm yep it probably needs water, but I am sure peeps here at the Fam will try to keep you on yur 🐾 toes, but in the end I am sure it will all be worth it 😄

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

TBH it really is though, you end up looking at your plant and thinking why isn't it growing faster, the top of the soil looks dry so, hmmm yep it probably needs water, but I am sure peeps here at the Fam will try to keep you on yur 🐾 toes, but in the end I am sure it will all be worth it 😄
I hope I just don’t want to run into bigger problems or make one to many mistakes.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Don’t stress over it! Just get everything ready and laid out. Go over your procedure in your mind a few times, like a few dry runs, then handle it like a NASCAR pitstop! Except slower! Have spare soil in hand! Think about what you’re gonna do, if all the dirt falls off of the roots, which is not a problem! Fear not the transplant! It is one of your best friends!✌️🐒

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Don’t stress over it! Just get everything ready and laid out. Go over your procedure in your mind a few times, like a few dry runs, then handle it like a NASCAR pitstop! Except slower! Have spare soil in hand! Think about what you’re gonna do, if all the dirt falls off of the roots, which is not a problem! Fear not the transplant! It is one of your best friends!✌️🐒
I got a question ? So I got a a couple plants around 3-4 weeks old and got one that’s boutta make 5 weeks but I also got one that made 4 DAYS old today
The other ones seems to be growing at a faster pace and it look like they’ll be ready to flower in a couple weeks but in that same amount of time the 4 day seedling will not so my question is do i keep the bigger ones in veg stage till the other one catch up .. cause I’m I’ll have to change the lights cycle but can’t do that if there all not on the same page (ps only got one grow tent was thinking about grabbing another one idk tbh)

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

^^^^^^^^^^

USER=137015]@Stokes[/USER]
@Imzzaudae
@Oldchucky
@budsofgeorgia
@Phyto
@Zab

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I would concentrate on the old ones and worry about the seedling later! It’s probably not gonna catch up!
So if it get around the time to change the lights.. just do it ? Don’t worry about the seedlings or….

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Or get a cheap 2 foot or 4 foot 5000 KLED shop light and put the seedlings under that! You would be surprised at how big you can get a plant under those lights! 5000 K or 6500 K work good for veg. Your bread and butter is those older plants right now! All my plants Get started Under the LED shop light for over a month before they go outdoors permanently! A lot of people Do their entire veg under those lights, and then put them in a tent and flip them under the full spectrum and finish them off! But I wouldn’t spend a bunch of money on one or two Seedlings. Just my two cents!

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Or get a cheap 2 foot or 4 foot 5000 KLED shop light and put the seedlings under that! You would be surprised at how big you can get a plant under those lights! 5000 K or 6500 K work good for veg. Your bread and butter is those older plants right now! All my plants Get started Under the LED shop light for over a month before they go outdoors permanently! A lot of people Do their entire veg under those lights, and then put them in a tent and flip them under the full spectrum and finish them off! But I wouldn’t spend a bunch of money on one or two Seedlings. Just my two cents!
I don’t wanna spend money at all 😭 I just wanted to grow some weed ad turned around and spent a good amount just to get started and all mines stay indoor idk about out door im in Illinois and one minute its humid then it drizzle stop on and off then later towards the night it rain NONSTOP so idk how it would work outside I barely got the hang of it inside I do want to experience outside grow but idk and any other good light not just for the seedlings but if I wanted to change the light I currently got in my grow tent

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

And can you insert a picture of this light kled light your talking about I can’t seem to find it unless it’s it and I just don’t know

Stokes

Stokes

I don’t know but currently only have one grow tent and I have 8 strains oldest is 26 days youngest is 3 days so the older ones would be veg’n for a while I planned to do this till the rest catch up being I have to adjust the lights but can’t do that with a few still in seedling stage

I got a question ? So I got a a couple plants around 3-4 weeks old and got one that’s boutta make 5 weeks but I also got one that made 4 DAYS old today
The other ones seems to be growing at a faster pace and it look like they’ll be ready to flower in a couple weeks but in that same amount of time the 4 day seedling will not so my question is do i keep the bigger ones in veg stage till the other one catch up .. cause I’m I’ll have to change the lights cycle but can’t do that if there all not on the same page (ps only got one grow tent was thinking about grabbing another one idk tbh)

I forget what size tent and light you have? We honestly have to determine if you have enough tent and light to adequately flower all of the plants.

Are you in a legal state?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you’re gonna keep starting plants, five weeks apart, you’re going to need a second light, but probably not a second tent. I’ll see if I can find a picture.
IMG 3192

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And this is what I do with them to get them ready to go outside! You can’t get more low tech! L O L! Might be overkill for you.
IMG 2168
IMG 2097

Last edited:
Stokes

Stokes

I know you probably dont want to hear this but imo you should keep it down to 2 or 3 plants. That will keep you with some full jars for a while.

Veg is the easy part. Flowering is hard. The time you’ll be able to work in your tent is automatically restricted to 12 hours. Watering, feeding, pruning, adjusting lighting, etc will all have to fit into that little window. You may have a picky eater. Have to make sure you have good airflow. Cost of soil/pots that you have to transplant to. The more plants you have the harder everything gets. Thats not counting all the shit you have to do throughout the day. Work. Kids. Gym. Sleep. Unplanned shit.

You also have to think about chopping, drying, and trimming. Consider it.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I forget what size tent and light you have? We honestly have to determine if you have enough tent and light to adequately flower all of the plants.

Are you in a legal state?
IMG 0425

IMG 0426

That the tent and lights but I feel like the lights are a piece of shit in my opinion but it seems to do something if the plants are responding to it but I personally want to change them out not only that but I would like to dim my lights and not have to switch them out there enough light when I need it and can dim it when I want. Main reason I want to switch them

And as far as being legal I’m in Illinois so I guess but can’t be over a certain amount I think but I spent my money and took the time to sit and do my homework so I’m growing cannabis whether it’s legal or not hopefully it won’t be over a certain amount but if it is then idk but I’m growing weed I don took the time to do it whether it’s legal or not ain’t gone stop me

Stokes

Stokes

That tent is good for one or two 5 gallon plants. If youre not in an urban environment and have a safe place for your plants i would toss a few outside. But dont be too attached to those plants. Theres always more seeds. Im not trying to scare you but flower is a different animal. The plant needs different things and when it needs them it really needs them. Keep it simple, otherwise you might get yourself into a bad experience unnecessarily and it will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. It will kill motivation.

Im not sure about that light. If you invest in anything i think it should be an sf1000 or equivalent, which would do ok for two plants. Keep that light tho for veg.

Top Bottom