Help few things I noticed today

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

If you’re gonna keep starting plants, five weeks apart, you’re going to need a second light, but probably not a second tent. I’ll see if I can find a picture.View attachment 2175979
No I don’t plan on planting anything soon and definitely not five weeks apart I planted one around the same time April 26 didn’t sprout planted another one around May 7 didn’t sprout so I decided to try a different strain maybe it was just the seed and planted one May 14 and a few days it sprouted I knew it would be a big age difference but I planted it anyways and when it sprouted my older plants was 2-3 weeks old

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

And this is what I do with them to get them ready to go outside! You can’t get more low tech! L O L! Might be overkill for you. View attachment 2175983View attachment 2175986
See I like that but I always thought if it’s inside it got to be in a grow tent or you have to actually build a grow room like installation and all that I never knew you could grow them out in the open right next to you. And they look good ❤️😭

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I know you probably dont want to hear this but imo you should keep it down to 2 or 3 plants. That will keep you with some full jars for a while.

Veg is the easy part. Flowering is hard. The time you’ll be able to work in your tent is automatically restricted to 12 hours. Watering, feeding, pruning, adjusting lighting, etc will all have to fit into that little window. You may have a picky eater. Have to make sure you have good airflow. Cost of soil/pots that you have to transplant to. The more plants you have the harder everything gets. Thats not counting all the shit you have to do throughout the day. Work. Kids. Gym. Sleep. Unplanned shit.

You also have to think about chopping, drying, and trimming. Consider it.
My day consistent of work and serves. No kids and if I should keep it down to 2-3 plants what am I suppose to do now I have 8 and so far I let 2-3 slip my mind these past couple days worrying about my leaves on the other 2

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

That tent is good for one or two 5 gallon plants. If youre not in an urban environment and have a safe place for your plants i would toss a few outside. But dont be too attached to those plants. Theres always more seeds. Im not trying to scare you but flower is a different animal. The plant needs different things and when it needs them it really needs them. Keep it simple, otherwise you might get yourself into a bad experience unnecessarily and it will leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. It will kill motivation.

Im not sure about that light. If you invest in anything i think it should be an sf1000 or equivalent, which would do ok for two plants. Keep that light tho for veg.
I’m glad you said that cause I was gone get 8 3gallon pots would that work cause I don’t want to throw anything out and if you say moving outside then they should be good as gone due to bugs and everything else I truly don’t want them outside.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Sure you can! You can veg them! At least I do! But to properly flour them indoors requires a tent, so you can control the environment! You are their God! Mine go outside, so I don’t have those limitations! I just have to work with mother nature and schmooze her a little and things work out OK! Illinois probably isn’t a good place to do that! Do your research! Lighting requirements for veg, lighting requirements for flour. And so on. I don’t have the temperament to fuck around with indoors! L O L! And screw ups come with the cost! You’re in the process of learning your lesson! Hang in there! Don’t skimp on the reading! We’ve all been there!✌️🐒

Stokes

Stokes

I’m glad you said that cause I was gone get 8 3gallon pots would that work cause I don’t want to throw anything out and if you say moving outside then they should be good as gone due to bugs and everything else I truly don’t want them outside.

Cannabis is a very hardy plant. Put them outside. If they make it-they make it. If not? You were gonna chop them anyways.

This is just my opinion though. If you’re worried about seeds dont. I give shit away all the time. Sending some out friday. Keep it fun. Worrying about it all the time takes away the joy.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Cannabis is a very hardy plant. Put them outside. If they make it-they make it. If not? You were gonna chop them anyways.

This is just my opinion though. If you’re worried about seeds dont. I give shit away all the time. Sending some out friday. Keep it fun. Worrying about it all the time takes away the joy.
I have seeds multiple strains it’s not that fuck the seed I can buy more putting everything together that was the cheapest thing outside of a digital clock it’s not that I promise it was more so the experience for me and I love my grow tent I like my plants I don’t want to throw any out I barely want to chop them only reason y I’ll do it is sometimes you have to but if I put a couple outside and something goes wrong any little thing I’ll be slight hurt even if it’s not major cause I don’t want them outside then the weather is all over the place LITERALLY on the sunniest days it rain the heaviest. I put them out side they die by sun burn if the DONT drown through the night 🥴🥴

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Sound simple if they make it they make it but if they don’t imma be down although I got seven others

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Sure you can! You can veg them! At least I do! But to properly flour them indoors requires a tent, so you can control the environment! You are their God! Mine go outside, so I don’t have those limitations! I just have to work with mother nature and schmooze her a little and things work out OK! Illinois probably isn’t a good place to do that! Do your research! Lighting requirements for veg, lighting requirements for flour. And so on. I don’t have the temperament to fuck around with indoors! L O L! And screw ups come with the cost! You’re in the process of learning your lesson! Hang in there! Don’t skimp on the reading! We’ve all been there!✌️🐒
Right inside I control the environment outside I have to work with Mother Nature im inside currently and can barely control it now.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Hell, yes! Put them outside and give them a fighting chance! You might get lucky! There’s people growing outdoors in the upper Midwest! You have to adapt to your environment! I can see it now! She will be posting in late August! These things are 5 feet tall! What the hell do I do now? Help, help!!! L O L!

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Hell, yes! Put them outside and give them a fighting chance! You might get lucky! There’s people growing outdoors in the upper Midwest! You have to adapt to your environment! I can see it now! She will be posting in late August! These things are 5 feet tall! What the hell do I do now? Help, help!!! L O L!
And I’m fashoo gone be posting and asking for HELP HELP😭😭 idk outdoor just seems hard imma try my best to keep them all in a tent imma transplant them hopefully everything goes fine I’m probably 95% positive I won’t put them outside if I do it will be to discard them leave them out there and just forget about them

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Right inside I control the environment outside I have to work with Mother Nature im inside currently and can barely control it now.
That’s pot growing in a nutshell! And you’re already way too attached to your plants!😂 and then you talk about throwing Them outside and abandoning them! Shame, shame, shame!🤣 Just concentrate on the indoor ones!

Stokes

Stokes

And I’m fashoo gone be posting and asking for HELP HELP😭😭 idk outdoor just seems hard imma try my best to keep them all in a tent imma transplant them hopefully everything goes fine I’m probably 95% positive I won’t put them outside if I do it will be to discard them leave them out there and just forget about them

Start a diary/journal. Determine which type of nutrients (i suggest dry amendments because you only top dress every 2-3 weeks). Get a mentor and listen to them only. Include them in your thread title. If anyone has a different opinion on how to do things encourage them to discuss it with the mentor privately. Otherwise the thread will be chaotic noise. For better or worse.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

That’s pot growing in a nutshell! And you’re already way too attached to your plants!😂 and then you talk about throwing Them outside and abandoning them! Shame, shame, shame!🤣 Just concentrate on the indoor ones!

I spent time with my plants and I’m a female DUHHHH IMMA BE ATTACHED I spend over 20 mins a day with my plants attached ain’t the word and I’m focused on the ones indoor it’s just reading y’all saying I’m not gone be able to fit all them in there and if I throw them outside there good as gone I’m being honest yes ig I take care of them the’ll probably be alright but It’s to much that could go wrong outside

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Start a diary/journal. Determine which type of nutrients (i suggest dry amendments because you only top dress every 2-3 weeks). Get a mentor and listen to them only. Include them in your thread title. If anyone has a different opinion on how to do things encourage them to discuss it with the mentor privately. Otherwise the thread will be chaotic noise. For better or worse.
I had a few people tell me things near and there and sound like they know what they talking about but even doing my own reading it’s things they say that I’ll disagree with so idk I gotta find somebody that’s been through it all and have real knowledge on the shit not just someone that grew weed indoor or outdoor got a successful batch and think they know everything under the sun cause that’s the case I can read and “THINK” I know everything under the sun and be hit with a real life problem and don’t know how to go about it

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

I had a few people tell me things near and there and sound like they know what they talking about but even doing my own reading it’s things they say that I’ll disagree with so idk I gotta find somebody that’s been through it all and have real knowledge on the shit not just someone that grew weed indoor or outdoor got a successful batch and think they know everything under the sun cause that’s the case I can read and “THINK” I know everything under the sun and be hit with a real life problem and don’t know how to go about it
And I got liquid nutrients would that work or try to find dry amendments

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Youre doing better than most.
Cause im just letting them do what they do the process gone take a while so no need to rush. Move fast to do what knock one day down outta who knows how many. I got patience no need to move fast I let my plants decide what they wanna do and help them out when needed.

Top Bottom