Help few things I noticed today

• Thread starter TalkToMeNice1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh, no, you don’t! No, playing the female card! This is the me to generation! Get off your ass and get it done! No excuses! Sounds like Stokes is volunteering!😂✌️🐒

Stokes

Stokes

I had a few people tell me things near and there and sound like they know what they talking about but even doing my own reading it’s things they say that I’ll disagree with so idk I gotta find somebody that’s been through it all and have real knowledge on the shit not just someone that grew weed indoor or outdoor got a successful batch and think they know everything under the sun cause that’s the case I can read and “THINK” I know everything under the sun and be hit with a real life problem and don’t know how to go about it

Start a thread and ask for one. I dont think you’ll have trouble finding one. Your avatar is probably the most viewed image on this site in years lol

Stokes

Stokes

I dont have time to take care of my plants. In the car 3 hours a day commuting, at work like 11.
Oh, no, you don’t! No, playing the female card! This is the me to generation! Get off your ass and get it done! No excuses! Sounds like Stokes is volunteering!

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Oh, no, you don’t! No, playing the female card! This is the me to generation! Get off your ass and get it done! No excuses! Sounds like Stokes is volunteering!😂✌️🐒
No I’m only playing the female cards because when it comes to getting attached females got it for the win to dudes it’s a plant throw it out and start over or sit it outside and let it grow monitoring it here and there to me it like setting it out in the dirt i cant wake up and see it under my lights then who know what type bugs gone be on it.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Its up to you. I just dont have any idea what your money situation is like. If you have the time and money to dedicate to care for more indoor plants then absolutely do it.
See what’s all to it like what all come with the shit more tents ..etc what money isn’t a real issue but I’m not spending a arm and a leg just like spiderfarm lights are good I heard but due to the price I still haven’t added it to my cart so I’m cheap but willing to spend if that makes sense

Stokes

Stokes

See what’s all to it like what all come with the shit more tents ..etc what money isn’t a real issue but I’m not spending a arm and a leg just like spiderfarm lights are good I heard but due to the price I still haven’t added it to my cart so I’m cheap but willing to spend if that makes sense
They’re like $100 for the sf1000.

Stokes

Stokes

I have seeds multiple strains it’s not that fuck the seed I can buy more putting everything together that was the cheapest thing outside of a digital clock it’s not that I promise it was more so the experience for me and I love my grow tent I like my plants I don’t want to throw any out I barely want to chop them only reason y I’ll do it is sometimes you have to but if I put a couple outside and something goes wrong any little thing I’ll be slight hurt even if it’s not major cause I don’t want them outside then the weather is all over the place LITERALLY on the sunniest days it rain the heaviest. I put them out side they die by sun burn if the DONT drown through the night 🥴🥴

Dont forget you have to murder them and subsequently smoke them

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Dont forget you have to murder them and subsequently smoke them
See I’m okay with killing them when it’s due so I can get my bud .. that’s the whole point of planting it 😂

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Where I live unfortunately all suppliers charge a big premium on SF lights, and ordering from SF direct was cheaper than Amazon or any Hydro store where I am, so I ordered mine from the official website and I used a discount code available at that time.
This was posted on Friday by the SF account on this forum, so I think this 8% off deal on purchases is still active
Coupon Code: SFTHC

I went ahead and entered the Coupon Code into the right field on the official website and it accepted it, it is still active

So if you are looking to save a little on your purchase, that is one option. But I don't know if Amazon would be cheaper, I can only say it wasn't cheaper for me, maybe it will be cheaper for you, make sure to check.

TalkToMeNice1

TalkToMeNice1

Where I live unfortunately all suppliers charge a big premium on SF lights, and ordering from SF direct was cheaper than Amazon or any Hydro store where I am, so I ordered mine from the official website and I used a discount code available at that time.
This was posted on Friday by the SF account on this forum, so I think this 8% off deal on purchases is still active
Coupon Code: SFTHC
View attachment 2176030
I went ahead and entered the Coupon Code into the right field on the official website and it accepted it, it is still active
View attachment 2176033
View attachment 2176032
So if you are looking to save a little on your purchase, that is one option. But I don't know if Amazon would be cheaper, I can only say it wasn't cheaper for me, maybe it will be cheaper for you, make sure to check.
Thank you and I’m in the US Illinois to be exact

Latest posts

Top Bottom