Help finalizing cabinet grow plans

• Thread starter asmitty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

asmitty

Hey guys,

I was planning on a room but I've downsized.....I've got a few plans for building a 3(D)x6(L)x7.2ft(H) cabinet/closet within an 800 square foot room in a house. The room will be divided at 4.5(L), allowing for 1-2 mother plants next to six plants in the flowering portion of the cabinet. The mother part of the cabinet will likely have another division at the bottom for air exchange/ac unit. I am leaning towards IMG_0001.jpg(installing a 9000 btu mini split inside the closet and running the compressor into the garage).

IMG.jpg is enticing as well. Check this unit out....

...thought if I air cool the lights 2500btu might be enough/ and it could be left on all the time consuming 440 watts. The problem is I have no good place to exhaust the lights(that i can think of). Also, I'd have to install it in the closet as shown and sound deaden it(because its 54 db).

IMG_0002.jpg would be a simple set up with ac cooling the larger room. My problem here is; if I ever want c02 enrichment I'd have to enrich the whole living area/ our room is not well insulated.

Also, If i go with IMG_0001.jpg or IMG.jpg would you guys use exhaust for a couple minutes every 30 minutes to replenish c02 and keep humidity down? Or, just get a 20lb tank with solenoid/regulator and run it into the cabinet(which would be sealed in that case). Keep in mind, my budget is 3700 dollars. So, cant afford a Sentinel CHHC-4 controller until next harvest.

Thanks alot guys.... I'm hoping to build it in about 10 days. I'll post my progress at that point so everyone can learn from my experience,
Peace

Help finalizing cabinet grow plans
Help finalizing cabinet grow plans 2
Help finalizing cabinet grow plans 3
Top Bottom