Help finding bad ditch weed!

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
One thing that is becoming real rare in Cali is very bad brick or ditch weed.I`m hoping to find some with hermi trates for a project,the worst the better!

I have no proof but I know who jacked at least some of my weed and they are growing it from stolen seeds and selling on the streets now! The place is like Fort Knots with so many people around but they don`t have intake filters in the grow room they are using! Get my drift? I need very low grade pollen! :angel

G

Green Supreme

What goes around comes around dude. Be the bigger man and get by it. Good luck. Peace GS

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Ya i had a friend want to do that one time and talked him down from it...Very bad karma if you ask me man.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Sorry but these kids broke into my home several times stold from me and caused me to lose my home to forcloser! They are rippers and I can`t let them be because they will do it again to some other person and have already done so! I just want to destroy what is rightfully mine in the first place!

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

Understandable but say you do this and it ruins their crop.... How does that stop them from planting another crop and starting over? If anything they will go out and rip more people off to replace what you ruined, and start the circle over again. Just saying think in the long term not the now.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Understandable but say you do this and it ruins their crop.... How does that stop them from planting another crop and starting over? If anything they will go out and rip more people off to replace what you ruined, and start the circle over again. Just saying think in the long term not the now.

Well in the short term they will run out of good seed to grow with. In the long term they will contenue to rip people off anyway and someone else WILL end up dealing with them at some point! I`ve moved and they have no idea where I am for now but if they think my genetics are bunk hermi stuff they won`t try to steal my seeds again, maybe?

BakedasBeans

BakedasBeans

So as long as its not you, who cares about everyone else right?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
So as long as its not you, who cares about everyone else right?

No it`s not like that! I care about fellow growers and have warned as many locals as I can about these kids! It`s just I have few options to do much about them myself as I`m very disabled. These brats are picking on sick MMJ growers because they are selfish brats! Now If I was younger and less sick I`d have jumped there shit and tore up there operation! But now days I`d just end up hurting myself and being laught at.

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Sry to hear bout that, pretty much anything from Nirvana should do the trick! I recommend their "NL" was a big yielder but minimal trichs and no smell/bag appeal!
GL.
Confu...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Sry to hear bout that, pretty much anything from Nirvana should do the trick! I recommend their "NL" was a big yielder but minimal trichs and no smell/bag appeal!
GL.
Confu...

:rofl - good shit maynard!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
LOL! No I want real krap stuff, old style comercial hemp with hermi traits would be best! It would still take a few generations of crossing cause these kids got ahold of some of my better stuff! They have never had anything this strong before and have no idea what they got or what it would be worth if sold for genetic value! I `CAN NOT` let these rare genetics get out to the general public!

G

Green Supreme

Sounds like karma already has ya in her spell. Good luck dude. Be safe. Peace GS

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the damn thing about karma...

its not typically a fast worker

S

Steve Z

they get those old time "black" seeds of yours mark???!? hope not!

not endorsing or anything, but could ruderalis like strait rope making hemp male pollen be used??? that would be the ticket

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I may just malitaf the place! Yes thanks to my big mouth you have already gessed the problem, It was a cross of Tahoe OG with 20% African Black Magic! They hit my house some time back but thought they missed that cross I was working on until now.Came to my attention when I got a call from a friend at a local hospital that several youg men were hospitalized for over dose of THC and were admitted for hart problems as a result.Gess 20% is still a little strong!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
how the hell could anybody OD on THC unless it was edibles?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
By smoking way to much dank to fast before they realize it was a one hitter quiter.ABM is a creeper weed that is very very very strong!

T

TheGreenHand

hey mark my nephews bring me all thier beans, mostly mexi brick weed ya see cause of my location. I have lots. I test a few outta each batch. I've got roughly five different batches of different seed. PM me and I 'll see bout throwing some your way.

S

Steve Z

i will smoke too much at times and get heart problems.

feels somewhat like a palpitation, but it chills out after im not high.

totally believe it dude, 2g blunt of heri just does it to me

Latest posts

Top Bottom