1 gallon super soil organic concentrate
1.5 cups azomite trace minerals
3/4 cup happy frog all purpose fert
2 cups bat quano

This is the mix I built. I dont think I've had problems yet

J

Janoized

If you have other suggestions please lmk I have two more seeds to germinate

1. Coco coir, but then you are going to need to get a line of liquid nutrients or dry amendments, but that defeats the purpose of coco growth.

2. Easier learning curve, fox farm ocean forest soil, will still need some nutrients after a few weeks.
Appreciate it thank you will purchase fox farm right now

F

FuckMiracleGro

Appreciate it thank you will purchase fox farm right now
That light might work for seedlings,

not much more after

You would need 40 of those at 1200 lux just to get 48,000 lumens, cannabis can consume even more than that in flowering phase, however with co2 supplementation.

Last edited:
J

Janoized

That light might work for seedlings,

not much more after

You would need 40 of those at 1200 lux just to get 48,000 lumens, cannabis can consume even more than that in flowering phase, however with co2 supplementation.
I also bought this is this no good too ?

Dothraki

Dothraki

I also bought this is this no good too ?
Maybe starting out for a couple weeks but you’ll need something more powerful once they start taking off and when you flip to flower. I think the SpiderFarmer SF1000 is a popular one to use, it’s like $150. Maybe others can chime in with suggestions. Depends on how many plants you want to grow, and how much money you want to spend. How big is the tent?

Keep in mind money for nutrients, exhaust fan, possibly humidifier, dehumidifier, etc.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
your light is way too close for a seedling..

Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
marcel grow lol, more like miracle death
As a beginner i wouldn't do coco. Get a bag of FFOF and transfer the seedlings to the new soil. They can still be saved if you listen to the right members.

Dothraki

Dothraki

marcel grow lol, more like miracle death
As a beginner i wouldn't do coco. Get a bag of FFOF and transfer the seedlings to the new soil. They can still be saved if you listen to the right members.
I’ve witnessed the PK1 mission...if you listen to this dude you’ll be harvesting 9 pounds of dank bud from a single seed with nothing more than a few items from your junk drawer, some electrical tape, and a dry koolaid packet. And it will happen without you even realizing it. The stories are true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom