help first time grower

• Thread starter charlesc23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

charlesc23

hello and thx now for looking at my post need to just have a lil help i dont know whats wrong but i would like to know how much ml of water should i feed them i am using .

600w hps
12" fan
heat: 80F
soil: coco
nutes: coco A&B
Ph 6.0

not sure if i should be feeding them nutes when only 1-3 weeks old ! sum grate help plz thx

CharlesC23

Help first time grower

Help first time grower 2

thank you alot!

J

jacobgriis02

do you have bugs or eggs on the underside of your leaves?

JPLord01

JPLord01

What are the PPMs at? Start at 350ppm water with 15% run off PH at 5.5 to 6.2. in veg I go with 5.5 to 5.8 later in to flower 5.8 to 6.2 CALMAG at 5 mils good luck

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Hi Charles,
You don't ever want dry coco. Droopy leaves generally means that they aren't getting enough water. If I were you I would drench that coco with light nutes. What kind of water are you running, tap or ro? If tap, what ppm level is it measuring at? At that size I would feed 250-300ppm of nutes + 250 ppm calmag. If your tap water is 250ppm, then skip the calMag for now. Ph b/w 5.5-6.0. 5.8 is a nice level to shoot for. Also, measure the ppm level of your runoff to keep an eye on your coco. That will tell us a lot. If you coco isn't buffered, we can help you with that. If it's got high salt buildup we can help you with that too. But don't let your coco dry out bud. ;-)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Looks like a combination at the least. The stipling (dots on leaves), looks like bugs big time. If you are that infested at that size, age, and health, I would start some fresh plants if you have that option at all. Dry coco is bad. When you water, you need to completely saturate to the point of good runoff out of the bottom. Do some coco research on this site, and same goes for your bug problem.

Best of luck,

-TF

S

Snow Crash

If you paid any money at all for those clones then you were ripped off. If you got them from a club then that would make it even worse.

When you water, in any container and with any media, you always water to complete and even saturation to the point of runoff. Over watering is watering too frequently. It is not using "too much water" all at once. When the media is wet, it's wet, and adding more water doesn't make it any more wet than it is already.

In coco, with rooting plants you want to try and time it so that there is less than 50% moisture in the planter before watering to runoff (draining out the bottom). Lift the planters frequently to get a feel for how long this will take.

I also agree you may as well start over.

C

charlesc23

Thx guys I have checked for eggs and there is none but yer we did pay for time and
We have been ripped off lol so going to try and keep them alive if we can. i have watered them all well there I'll get picks up soon when I hopefully see a difference in them thank you charlesc23

C

charlesc23

Thank you surfandgrow I have moved the light to the top of the tent now and would be good if some one could tell me how meany times I should water them n how much water I should use! Thank u cc23

O

organicfreak

coco is dirty you must flush1st. Then soak in a ph adjusted coco buffer ...
doing this will stop all diffencys and ph flux and give you succes with coco right out the gate.

o

Top Bottom