Help first time learning

• Thread starter kingkev1873
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kingkev1873

Hi I'm having trouble on keeping my plants alive I have them in the small polystyrene cups and they are ok but I was told to put it in a bigger pot and they are just wilting away I have fish blood and bones and a chemical nutrient in them straight away is this wrong and when do I put them into bigger pots help is appreciated

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

So you transplanted them and watered them in with fish meal and nutes and now they are wilting? as far as when to transplant... Imagine a balance of roots vs. foliage, when they are big up top you know they are jammed in down below... also notice the frequency that they are in need of water. make sure you have holes in the bottom of your styrofoam cups for good drainage. they will for sure get wilty with wet feet...

LetsSeeYa

LetsSeeYa

Yeah i think they were fed to much to early and probably over watered. Only as he said he is having a hard time keeping them alive, hell i think i could keep one alive in a shot glass till bud and many others too. New so we can imagine over water/ferts maybe too.

Well see if he comes back. He could get better help with a pic IMHO.

LSY

Latest posts

Top Bottom