Help Flowering And Aphids

• Thread starter KaylasKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KaylasKush

KaylasKush

Hi guys, so 2 questions that I'd appreciate some help on :)

I'm 3 months in now with my outdoor grow, and my plants are looking great. Though they look healthy there are multiple huge holes in a few leaves and I have no idea who the culprit is. I do however know I've got aphids and blackflies, which I've been getting rid of with warm water, neem oil and some dish soap. It seems to work but I know I can't continuously spray as flowering will start soon and obviously neem oil shouldn't be sprayed during that stage. Do aphids eventually go with the season? I can't really prevent them or find where they're coming from so what would you guys suggest I do? Can I expect them to just disappear after a while? Autumn is just around the corner.

Another question. I planted my seeds May 24th. I'm at 14, going on 13 hours of daylight at the moment, and I assume flowering will start somewhat soon. My only worry is that the flowering period of Durban Poison is 8-9 weeks, meaning it will only be harvested around mid-end October. October the temperature in England on average is around 12°C, and could even be quite a bit lower. As this in an outdoor grow I worry for potential mold/damage from frost. Sun will also likely be non-existent, do buds need sun in order to grow properly? Could I possibly bring them inside for the final month or something?

Thanks in advance peeps :)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Can you please go back and edit your text so it shows up and is not ghosted in print?
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom