Help get me out of this mess! please

• Thread starter growgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

growgrow

Hi Guys,

Sooo where do I Start?

Been super busy and partly lazy... got a new job where i'm traveling a lil bit so i havent been able to give the girls the exact attention they need BUT i have been following the correct steps in my opinion for my other semi-successful UC runs.... Not sure why these girls arent doing well.... Here goes..

Vegged in flood drain table w/ DM nutes and they looked great... threw em in uc with newly bought cages and wanted to veg them into the cages so i can start growing trees.... RO @ 460 ppm DM line, RH @ 40%... chiller sustaining 63.

NO GROWTH whatsoever... just stayed alive for like 2 weeks without any vertical/horizontal growth so i bumped up the water temp to 65 and was vegging w/ 600 HPS (which i thought would b fine). Noticed that they had a lil Rot going so i tried bumped up my h202 with no luck.... DAMNIT.... added physan 20 @ 1 mil per gallon for 6 hrs and flushed twice, which killed the Rot. refilled w/ pure RO PHd properly and they started to suck a lil water so I added the DM w/ calmag, h2o2, @ 460... NOTHING... in fact, they started turning lime green and the bottom leaves started dying... said FUCK IT and flipped em... they started to grow a lil... then BAM no root growth... im 3 weeks into flower w/ 1 k in electricity and they look like shit but i think theyll produce a lil, just to cover the net costs. Will someone experienced look at these pics and situation and give me a couple of pointers on how to maintain throughout this run?...

I'm gettin a bit frustrated here and I'm at aloss as to how to move forward. other than rippin em out and starting fresh (but i dont even have any new clones goin yet)...... PLEASE ADVISE!!!!

Grow!

Help get me out of this mess please
Help get me out of this mess please 2
Help get me out of this mess please 3
Help get me out of this mess please 4
Help get me out of this mess please 5
Help get me out of this mess please 6
RollinEndough

RollinEndough

I'd scrap that if it looks as such 3 weeks into bloom. They're overfed to their death or had so much root trauma that they can't uptake anything.

Start over with rooted cuts in RO water and 100-150ppm of DM A/B, no CalMag. You wont have to do anything for at least 2 weeks but be patient while the roots reach the water and begin to grow healthy tissue.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You are almost 6 weeks out from starting again if you take clones now. Your RH was too low to start. You stressed the fuck out of them/ 1 mL per gallon of physan is waaaay too much. It's 1 ml per 5 gallons. They are probably going through some phytotoxicity bigtime. They may not make it. If you are worried about your electric bill pull the plug and start over. If the E bill is not the greatest concern, Let it ride. Give them a double flush with a .4 EC and keep it there for a week at 5.5 to see what happens. I would reveg them unti they show signs of healthy new growth. I would also get the RH way way up and foliar feed them. You could wrap the cages in clear plastic to create large humidity domes.

EDIT: 3 weeks in to flower... scrap it. you wont get shit from them.

AdvancedBioHydroponics

AdvancedBioHydroponics

Classic text book case of toxicity......the last thing you want to give to a weak and sick plant is toxic poisons like H202 and the over dose of Physan 20 I am sure put the nail in the coffin.

Start new and try practicing KISS a few rounds to get some experience in growing for starters.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Did you spray them for pests with something recently? Seems like you've got more than one issue going wrong which is causing such severe problems.

Also, at 1 mil per gallon the physan likely scorched your roots too which is what your seeing a reflection of top side. Given their severe problems I'd cut your losses and scrap these plants for new fresh cuts and get back on track.

G

growgrow

hey every one... thanks for the review. I went ahead and pulled em. I read a post somewhere on here that its ok to inject some physan for the brown algae i had for an hr or so then to flush... so i did... it sure killed the algae... but scrrewed up the run. I do have a few years under my belt growing so i generally know what I'm doing, however, you learn a ton every run... especially the ones that go south..... This is my first lost crop ever so i dont feel so bad and the UC has already paid itself off a time or two so oh well... I'll be lurking the forums... I'll nail my next run which i already have vegging and throw up a journal.... Thanks again.

GROW!

Latest posts

Top Bottom