help getting a foot in the cannabis industry

• Thread starter jiggaboojones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
sit back and relax and let this all unfold. there will be work and your networking might just come from here. dont stress it.

4214evr

I agree with JJ it would be NICE to not be an outlaw n be legit hes definitely forward thinking best of luck ITS BEEN A WISH OF MINE 4evr

T

thehydroman

i went there it was awsome an yea a certificate isnt required in that feild but u dont need a certificate to be a bartender either but it just looks good an helps if any one wishes to go i have a referal code so you can get 10% off the code is 00463 they even gave me 8 free bottles of advanced nutrients

Cort

Cort

i went there it was awsome an yea a certificate isnt required in that feild but u dont need a certificate to be a bartender either but it just looks good an helps if any one wishes to go i have a referal code so you can get 10% off the code is 00463 they even gave me 8 free bottles of advanced nutrients
That tells me everything I need to know about the course work.

You would probably be better off hitting your local Junior College for botany classes. At least you would learn about micro/macro nute profiles and balances. How and why plants grow strong and healthy vs what sounds like... Add this advanced nute product and this, and this, and this and your done!

Of course, I am just guessing at the course work. Please do correct me where my guesses are off base.

S

Smokeyjojackson

Ill throw in a don't waste your time.

Learn to grow fire (or perfect your art) and the dispensaries/patients will call you.Get some money saved up and be ready to rent a space when they ring the go bell.

Better yet find a place that will rent to you contingent on the bill passing costing you nothing otherwise.There are many ways to go about this.

Ask me about all the opportunities I missed here in Wa.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

If you wanna build a portfolio then do it here! After a few grows itll be obvious what you know and what your capable of including how youve progressed.

Top Bottom