• Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

should I kill em. These bugs got wings and fly
Help good bug or bad bug

Help good bug or bad bug 2

Help good bug or bad bug 3

Burned the plants and now here comes the bugs. This crop is testing my skills. Thanks for looking.

latewood

latewood

I would not want that bug on my tomatoes, but I am not sure what effect it will have on MJ plant. I have been up all night and cannot recall the name of the bug, but I like to err on the side of "No" bugs in my grow. Maybe someone with better memory can help you identify the bugger. Peace :)

north knect

north knect

Ive to those bugs around here aswell..nvr had an issue with them before

Coir

Coir

Boxelder. There are hundreds of thousands of them in the PNW and they are looking for places to winter over right now. Harmless to plants but very annoying.

lino

lino

@latewood , I dont like to use poisons if I can avoid it, hence I battle bugs. Question: GM in your avatar; genetically modified?

@north knect Ive seen these before outdoor so I didnt worry but this year I'm finding big bugs indoors . Yikes

@Coir Thanks! I have always respect your knowledge.

north knect

north knect

Looks like the nutes are more harm then the bugs lol..but we've all done it :D

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

That bug on your plant is a Largidae and it is a family of insects within the order Hemiptera. They are commonly known as bordered plant bugs because many have contrasting coloured edges to their elytra. There are fifteen genera and about one hundred species. They are mostly wide-bodied, have no ocelli and have a four-segmented rostrum. The bugs in this family are generally ground-dwelling or they scramble around in plants, bushes and trees. They are phytophagous, feeding on plant juices and seeds. Including cannabis but only cause issues in swarms or large infestations nothing to really worry about.

latewood

latewood

@latewood , I dont like to use poisons if I can avoid it, hence I battle bugs. Question: GM in your avatar; genetically modified?

Nope. Growing Marijuana. I am a commercial hydroponic farmer. I hate Monsanto, and anything "genetically modified"

Top Bottom