HELP>have been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago.

• Thread starter kritikas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kritikas

I need help. I have been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago. I don't know what could have caused it. The soil I use is "All Mix," and I use an LED lamp 100w
for lighting. I will add a photo.
I bought fertilizer from Bio-Grow: Grow, Bloom, and Max. I mixed Grow with Bloom several times and gave the plant 20 ml every three days. I also watered the plant, but perhaps too little. The pot holds 50 liters of soil, and I only watered around the plant with about 300-400 ml. I used bottled water. When I saw the tips of the leaves starting to turn yellow, I stopped giving fertilizer. For a week now, I have only been watering it, but the situation has not improved. I am not sure what is wrong, but I think maybe the water is too little. Yesterday, I watered the entire plant with about 2 liters of water, and the excess started to flow out from the bottom of the pot. I will try watering like this every three days, mixing only Bio-Grow fertilizer.
I also have 100ml of "alpha boost" fertilizer, but I haven't used it yet, please advise.
Helphave been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago 8

Helphave been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago
Helphave been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago 5
Helphave been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago 6
Helphave been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago 4
Helphave been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago 2
Helphave been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago 3
Helphave been growing this plant for the 4th week and it started turning yellow a week ago 7

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

all mix is a pre enriched soil, you shouldn't need to feed any nutrient for 4 to 5 weeks if you experience a vigorous growth on start up.

Also soil look way too damp let it dry before watering again ....

Gooshpoo

Gooshpoo

you are burning your plant with both neuts and light. turn the light down or move it away. stop feeding it that biostuff. water the plant get enough water to check your run off and see how spicy the soil is with an ec meter(1-2 is ok). check the ph of the soil make sure its 6-7. if the ec is high flush the plant some. adjust the ph of ur water/soil if its out of range.

Latest posts

Top Bottom