Help Help Help!!!

• Thread starter Iamstaypuft
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iamstaypuft

Iamstaypuft

Really need help here and after browsing around the internet Im hopeing I found the right experienced people. Ok so here is my breakdown:

Soil = Foxfarm Happy Frog
5 gal buckets
600w mh/hps light
Krippleberry seeds planted March 25th
Room temp 67 to 77 Fahrenheit.
45 % humidity

Day 14 = started on Foxfarm Grow Big at 2 teaspoon per gallon every other feed.
Day 18 = Room got up to 90 °f , started to show signs of Calcium deficiency started supplementing CALiMAGic 3/4 teaspoon every feed.
Day 23 = Reddish spots and canoeing, believed to be a part of the Calcium deficiency still affecting leaves, increase calmag to 1.25 teaspoon per gal.
Day 27 = Red spots no longer spreading, no further canoeing. notice leaves look dark, pistols just starting to peek out. 1 or 2 yellow spots on 2 or 3 fan leaves appear. Stopped using Grow Big. Tallest plant 22inches.
Day 30 = Changed from MH to HPS bulb.
Day 32 = Started Foxfarm Big Bloom 1/2 cup per gal once a week.
Day 36 = Tallest plant now growing upward 1+ inch a day
Day 42 = realize that dark leaves are a sign of nitrogen toxicity as leaves are starting to claw downward and it becomes apparent that new growth is deformed. A few new yellow spots appear on 2 or more leavea. Flushed soil with approx 12 to 15 gal of ph correct water no nutes at all added.
Day 45 = Today :( Im just feel lost here. I feel like the soil it's still too wet from the flush to do anything. But I definitely have a problem. I come home from work and Tallest plant now 40 inches and crazed with curling and yellow spots. Smallest plant of 3 "charlie brown" nicknamed due stunted growth on the hot day, is curling not too. Middle plant seems to be just fine? Any help is appreciated dearly.

Help help help
Help help help 2
Help help help 3
Iamstaypuft

Iamstaypuft

Light 17 hours a day cut back to 14 when pistols showed.
Seeds Krippleberry auto fem

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You should keep autos on at least 18 hours of light throughout their whole lifecycle

Iamstaypuft

Iamstaypuft

Would it be bad to increase back to up 18 at this point?

20160509 223146
20160509 223159
20160509 223224
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
You could even bump it up to 20 if you dont mind the electric bill.
Looks like calcium def brought on by nute burn/overfeeding, fox farm nutes are notorious for that. It looks almost exactly like an auto I had, brittle slow growing low yield, it probably wont come back. Looks like you have airy fox tailed buds in your future. I am having much better results with organic nutes, I gave the rest of my fox farm stuff away.

Iamstaypuft

Iamstaypuft

You could even bump it up to 20 if you dont mind the electric bill.
Looks like calcium def brought on by nute burn/overfeeding, fox farm nutes are notorious for that. It looks almost exactly like an auto I had, brittle slow growing low yield, it probably wont come back. Looks like you have airy fox tailed buds in your future. I am having much better results with organic nutes, I gave the rest of my fox farm stuff away.
The foxfarm big bloom says organic though? What would you recommend? Im highly open to suggestions. This is only my 2nd run. 1st with purchased seeds.

ken dog

ken dog

you have a humidity issue... 45% humidity is not even close to giving your plants what they need.

What is happening, is the stomata are closing, very little chlorophyll is being produced, and your plants are not feeding.

You need to be at 55% minimum... Minimum... And that is not even enough, 60- 65% relative humidity is much better.

Latest posts

Top Bottom