Help Help!! Things have started to go bad

• Thread starter nsw3913t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nsw3913t

So i am in week 4 of flowering and things have gotten bad! See attached pics. So soil PH is around 6.6, water PH is 7, been using well water ran through the houses softner and adding PH up, but now using purified water from store. Using tiger bloom, cyco sugar rush with every watering. Using blastin blooms 0, 50, 30 once a week and just started with some micro evey other week. Now almost all the plants have started to turn yellow and burnt at the edges! Temp in tent is around 82 w 48% rh during light and 73 and 48% during dark. I moved the lights up the other day incase they were too close. Please help, i dont want to guess i want to go a certain direction to fix this. Just dont know which way to go. Oh i also have 3 gal fabric pots and have had to water 650ml every day dut think that was too little water so 2 days ago i doubled it. For 1 feeding to rewet the soil. I have not done anything yet this morning. Hoping to get some good feed back from you guys!! Thanks for your help!!

N

nsw3913t

So i am in week 4 of flowering and things have gotten bad! See attached pics. So soil PH is around 6.6, water PH is 7, been using well water ran through the houses softner and adding PH up, but now using purified water from store. Using tiger bloom, cyco sugar rush with every watering. Using blastin blooms 0, 50, 30 once a week and just started with some micro evey other week. Now almost all the plants have started to turn yellow and burnt at the edges! Temp in tent is around 82 w 48% rh during light and 73 and 48% during dark. I moved the lights up the other day incase they were too close. Please help, i dont want to guess i want to go a certain direction to fix this. Just dont know which way to go. Oh i also have 3 gal fabric pots and have had to water 650ml every day dut think that was too little water so 2 days ago i doubled it. For 1 feeding to rewet the soil. I have not done anything yet this morning. Hoping to get some good feed back from you guys!! Thanks for your help!!

20220921 053319
20220921 053308
20220921 053305
20220921 053258
20220921 052553
20220921 052541 03
20220921 052541 01
20220921 052541 01
20220921 052428
20220921 052423
N

nsw3913t

There's some nute burn, but they're also light burned. The plant in the last pic is getting fried.

What's all that reddish brown liquid on the floor?
Its a little run off from the plants when i watered there was some soil there and it all got mixed up. Just didnt wipe it up yet. And ok ill turn the lights down and just use water for a few days also. Thanks for your help!

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Don't use softened water for your grow,your salt will build up over time

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Using the softened water causes salt build up for sure. Feeding tiger bloom at 2-8-4 every watering and adding a 0-50-30 booster is to much Phosphorus IMO. I feed tiger bloom as well and only feed half the recommended dose and at most i only feed every 3 days.

Also, raise or dim your lights for a while too until things recover.

N

nsw3913t

Don't use softened water for your grow,your salt will build up over time
Yeah thats y i switched to bottled. I have an ro unit coming tomorrow. I didnt even think about the softner till i had to fill it the other day, thats when i switched.

N

nsw3913t

Using the softened water causes salt build up for sure. Feeding tiger bloom at 2-8-4 every watering and adding a 0-50-30 booster is to much Phosphorus IMO. I feed tiger bloom as well and only feed half the recommended dose and at most i only feed every 3 days.

Also, raise or dim your lights for a while too until things recover.
Ok ill go w just water for a few days and my girl just dimmed the lights. Im at work so she put em to 50% i wont be able to get in there again till tomorrow morning so what should i set the lights to? I have photone so i can set em up when i can get into the tent again. Thanks

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Ok ill go w just water for a few days and my girl just dimmed the lights. Im at work so she put em to 50% i wont be able to get in there again till tomorrow morning so what should i set the lights to? I have photone so i can set em up when i can get into the tent again. Thanks
What light are you running and what size space?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I would run each light at about 65-70% power. That would put you somewhere around 560-600 watts if i mathed right, should help things recover a little easier.

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

If you don't have one already, you might want to invest in a PPM/EC meter to measure the salt levels in both your inputs and run-off. Apera and Blue Labs make mid-priced ones that are widely respected, but even an inexpensive $30 Amazon pen will give you an idea of where you stand.

N

nsw3913t

So they look like they are a bit happier now. Getting taller lol. Flowers are looking nice. Gunna wait till monday to go back to nutrients. And half of what i was using. And gunna leave the lights where they are for now. Thanks again for all the help!! I was a mess!!

Top Bottom