HELP! How did I burn it? What are these spots?

• Thread starter BlueberryFanatic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlueberryFanatic

Help how did i burn it what are these spots 2

Hey what’s good growmies! I started this grow a few weeks ago using this product called Plagron. I’m using the coco a and b formulas. The guy at the hydroponics store said that these nutrients were a premium line from Europe. It’s not much info or videos like our typical nutes have out there but there is a decent amount of positive reviews from what I’ve seen. This is week 3 and I’ve followed the chart as seen to the tee except only RO water the first week or so even diluted. PH 5.6-5.7 and around 450 ppm. I used 10ml of a and b PH 5.6 and saw EC being at 450 which I thought was ok. Even diluted more with RO water. A day later I noticed this. I used a Mars Hydo TS 3000 it’s at 25% power 18/6 on/off.

Help how did i burn it what are these spots 4

Help how did i burn it what are these spots
Help how did i burn it what are these spots 3
B

BlueberryFanatic

I have the light 22 inches apart since that photo and have placed them on top of the grey bin you see. I did water them weekly basically pouring around edge of solo to soak media til it started to drip then let that go for 5-6 days before watering again. It’s usually dry by then

B

BlueberryFanatic

How much water to use to not over water everyday in solo cup? Since I watered Thurs should I wait til Sunday to water again or water now with more nutes then dry out til Sunday

Last edited:
2Bad

2Bad

Overwatering means that your roots aren't getting oxygen it's not from pouring too much.
And since coco has an ABUNDANCE of oxygen in it you can water as much as you want everyday.
I would water/feed it everyday in your shoes.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Overwatering means that your roots aren't getting oxygen it's not from pouring too much.
And since coco has an ABUNDANCE of oxygen in it you can water as much as you want everyday.
I would water/feed it everyday in your shoes.
Mayb 2 times

B

BlueberryFanatic

Update Thank you so much for your suggestions I’ve watered them ever other day but I see what you were saying. These girls are thirsty!! My runoff ppms are up to the high 500 -650 now though. I’m guessing it’s time to flush? Should I feed with nutes once I get it down enough (300-400?)

E72EBBE8 EB2C 4661 9D1A 8F824A7C31A1
Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Update Thank you so much for your suggestions I’ve watered them ever other day but I see what you were saying. These girls are thirsty!! My runoff ppms are up to the high 500 -650 now though. I’m guessing it’s time to flush? Should I feed with nutes once I get it down enough (300-400?)
Looks like they just were over feed and being in solo cups might have started to make the plant become root rot like gnick said and it might need a transplant into a bigger pot

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
and what will you be transplanting into, meaning your medium?
what nutrients you have?
as you may not need to ph, ppm etc..

Top Bottom