help!!! How to clean out a used washer 4 hash??

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

How's it going ? Well i have a used washer but I'm triping out on using it 4 hash. What is the best way to clean the old washer before making hash and has any one used an old washer and what was the out come ??? Thanks 4 the helping hand with this one.

W

woody420

Just need to now if any one has used a old washer 4 hash and how did it smoke ???

P

pikes peak 69

Not from experience but I would run a bleach solution through it. May be a cup per gallon of water. Then run a couple of times with plain water after that.

HTH
pp69

G

ga213

I agree with PP69 here. A bleach wash followed by a few plain water ones for good measure!

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I can at least show you what not to do....

http://i22.invalid.com/albums/b349/MichaelTheHuTT/round%205/1c17ce76.gif

I've used bubble bags in the past, don't think I've smoked washer hash but I have heard of it. :)

Remember,... No bricks.

S

Stoney419

I was thinking of using. A washer my self hasn't anybody done it

H

highrise

First thing is throw the drain hose away. Its usually corrugated and impossible to clean and get a piece of cleare vinyl hose to replace it. After that I'm not sure whats best but lots of hot water is a good idea.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you should take the agitator out and inspect/clean the tub

take the back off and replace all black hose with clear (so you can see if there is any buildup in the future

get a bottle brush and scrub out the pump port and any other port you can get into

put it all back together and run it through with water as hot as you can get it (crank up your water heater to max for a few hours)

when you take it apart dont be surprised if its so foul you dont want to use it - hard water and soap build up over years is pretty disgusting

have an acquaintance who makes hash this way and every time he showed me something first thing I would smell is MOLD

finally he took his shit apart and the tub was coated with old hash that would never fully dry in between runs and was in his words " so fucking nasty "

he had been selling that shit to clubs

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

I ripped the drum out of a washer and use it for cleaning hydroton works great. Never thought about the washer to make hash.

T

TacomaComa

i would run it on hot cycle several times with ammonia and hot water or some vinegar and baking soda to get that caked on soap residue off.

A

alf318

very ingenious definately interested in the outcome sounds like my kind of trick let me know

backpackballer

backpackballer

hey woody, the bleech solution works great, i also found thats a dilution of "simple green" natural cleaner is what i use. then about 4 or 5 clean water washes

Latest posts

Top Bottom