Help i’m having auto trouble

• Thread starter nicstik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nicstik

nicstik

Hello I have this gdp auto from ilgm been going since oct 10, growing in roots organic original in 3.5 g fabric pots. i’m not sure what could be causing the plant to look like this, might have overwatered a few days ago so I think it’s recovering from that but it looks like light problems to me but my light is only at 70% and at 16 inch away. Any help would be appreciated thanks !
Help im having auto trouble
Help im having auto trouble 2
Help im having auto trouble 3

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

There's no light problem. The media looks a bit dry and the upper leaves are not expanding as a result. When you water, make sure the entire volume of soil has been dampened, including the cloth sides of the pot.

Looks pretty good, otherwise. I tried Roots "formula 707" soil, which isn't bad at all.

BTW, my first inclination, when I saw the subject line, was to suggest a car repair shop.

nicstik

nicstik

Yea i’ve been watering in a circle completely avoiding the sides. You think it’s a root problem because of that?

TSD

TSD

Yea i’ve been watering in a circle completely avoiding the sides. You think it’s a root problem because of that?
Definitely gotta soak the entire area... you might have to soak in a tub to correct it, the soil may have become hydrophobic from being dry so long. I personally had trouble watering the cloth pots cause I couldn't wrap my head around it. I thought I was getting runoff and soaking the soil, but it was just running out the sides and not absorbing.The roots won't grow in the dry soil, so that's actually holding the plant back. Get some trays for underneath and get used to soaking through, and then allowing to dry almost fully before watering again. As for the light, 16 inches might be too close depending on the what it is... that's a question for an indoor grower that knows the different lights.

TSD

TSD

Don't get to intense with training autos either, they don't have time to recover and it can just slow them down... or so I've learned on here... I've yet to grow one myself.

2Bad

2Bad

Don't get to intense with training autos either, they don't have time to recover and it can just slow them down... or so I've learned on here... I've yet to grow one myself.
Got to disagree.. training is always best no matter wat type.. @nicstik your plant looks much better with it

nicstik

nicstik

Yeah i’ve done a couple auto grows the first one i didn’t train at all to see what the plant would do then on the 2nd i started lst on them and the canopy was much more even I think as long as you don’t transplant and or do any hst such as topping or super cropping you’ll be fine

2Bad

2Bad

Yeah i’ve done a couple auto grows the first one i didn’t train at all to see what the plant would do then on the 2nd i started lst on them and the canopy was much more even I think as long as you don’t transplant and or do any hst such as topping or super cropping you’ll be fine
Some can take it some cant you live an you learn if . How was your grow with no training was it as bountiful?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Basic Watering

Watering SOIL

Watering COCO

Latest posts

Top Bottom