Help! I don't know what's wrong....

• Thread starter farfallasociale
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

farfallasociale

2.jpeg

Not sure how well you can see it, but there is a strange medium brown color on about half of the leaves. I thought at first they were dying, but it's been the same for two days now.

This is my first grow, so any help would be much appreciated.

SativaMan

SativaMan

Hi, first time grower as well so i don't have much experience but did you check this?
And give more detailes about the plants..how old are they, medium, what you feed them, how often...indoor or outdoor growing?
I guess they are overwatered, or they are hungry but don't rely on me.
How often do you water them? feed them?

darkmatter

darkmatter

your soil looks like its been to wet for a while,the plant doesent look to be very tall, could be some of it. a small plant doesnt need to stay real wet when its small or it grows slow and freaks out,so as long as its fairly wet maybe just back off it a let it try and straighten out itself.let the containers medium full current weight lighten up to around a quater full weight when its dry you might try something else

E

edux10

hard to say without more info.

Soil does look like it could be overwatered. Small plants require little water, especially when in large pots.

Also, it looks like you could have some nute burn. Are you feeding it? you probably dont need to at this stage in the game when you are using soil that is already amended.

We only see part of a leaf in the pic. What kind of nutes and soil are you using? how often have you been watering? This plant is outside right? Kinda late to be starting outside, unless you are in a different hemisphere than north America. You may want to bring a light outside to keep it vegging for a month or 2 more then let it flower. That is as long as you are somewhere that wont get hit by snow come november/december (a lot of places do, or get hit hard with a marine layer that molds everything, even then you can put up a cheap small green house with possibly a heater to keep everything kosher.)

Give us some more info and Im sure someone can get you on the right track.

Get a grow bible in the meantime and read around the farm a little, hopefully you will find answers to the questions you need to know. Good luck. It can be saved. I have brought back worse. Just try to keep it from flowering until it is stronger and bigger and you will get a decent yield.

I

ibTheMan

you need different soil , yours is stayn to wet, and looks to compact.
get u some soil from the grow store , add 25% coarse perlite, all that will help with drainage, and PH issues u may have.

darkmatter

darkmatter

yea im a little higher now,that could be a beer cup or a 5 gallon pot and if its a big container you could carefully scoop that plant with its main roots still fine and intact,and leave the soil not being used by the plant currently and put it in a better soil mix setup even lighten up the soil you leave in the container.and if thats a beer cup, i dont know, and if it was ,it needs to dry out.

F

farfallasociale

wow! you guys/girls rock! ok, let me see if I can answer all the extra questions to see if that changes your opinion of what is happening :)

Side note: This was planted from a seed, has not been sexed, and I don't know the strain.

Currently it is outside in a medium sized plastic pot, though only because I don't have an indoor set up yet. I plan to move to an indoor grow soon. I look at her 2 -3 times per day and only water when the soil is dry (not just on top, I check the next layer too so that I don't over water). It's planted in standard growing soil with standard top soil. I've done nothing fancy with it, just put it in the bigger pot when it was too big for the cup it started in and water when it's dry.

Top Bottom