Help!! I Got The Hermies !!!

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I am in week 4 of flower and a sneaky little bitch hermied on 2 lower branches. It is a white widow plant. On those 2 branches the pods produced 1 green seed each. The seeds are soft and not mature but they are seeds.. Oh fucking woe is me.. Damn..I did not perform this inspection in my grow room but bagged that bitch and drove her skank ass about 5 miles across town to my friends house. The buds were unusually firm not like a plant should be at 4 weeks even though they are small. The seed was a freebie from a seed order..I am sure it hermied but I also think it might be an auto flower given to me by mistake.. I have 2 other plants in that tent .. They appear to be fine.. Are they going to be ruined? Please be brutally honest guys..your help and advise is needed.. Smoking Dr Greenspoons right now ..no indicas today..

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Well I was going to change tents anyway so I will let the 2 plants go on to harvest ..I will change the tent and start fresh.. I have read a lot of stuff on the net and well I want to really know how long is the pollen viable ? Some say 10 days others a month and some well sound like Donald Trump..plucking of the parts of the plants with pods .. Now that is crazy..

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I am out this dr Greenspoons has an aphrodisiac effect.. It's time to have some sex... LoL

H

happy b

I am out this dr Greenspoons has an aphrodisiac effect.. It's time to have some sex... LoL
If thats your pic in the avatar im game if u are.
heard the doc grintspoon is a real nice sativa high.not muvh of a yeilder though i hear.
if your only seeing one bean in each plant u should be ok.doesnt sound like its too bad.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Not my pic it's my girl ..she loves the DOCTOR ... I am gonna keep this on hand for quite awhile..

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

After some reading I have decided to allow the 2 remaining plants to stay in flower and they have both been hit as I have seen 2 brown pistils on one plant and 1 brown pistil on the other ergo there will be seeds. But maybe not the entire plant. Am I correct to assume that some of you breeders only pollinate part of a plant ? Plus the hermied plant seemed more mature than my other plants and they all went into flower at the same time..This makes me suspect that it was an auto that hermied ..If I do get seeds I am going to destroy them..

M

MamaBear

I only pollinate 1-2 lower branches and very rarely have any seeds pop up anywhere else on the plant. Water kills the pollen, mist everything (including the plants) down so it don't keep floating around. If you're plants were completely pollinated, ALL the pistils would be drying and pulling in. I wouldn't worry too much. There's gonna be plenty of seedless buds and maybe a few that have a couple. I wouldn't chop plants just for a couple seeds.

Don't destroy those seeds - EAT THEM! Cannabis seeds are very healthy.

I'm gonna have to try some of that Dr. Greenspoon!!

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I trimmed both plants a
I only pollinate 1-2 lower branches and very rarely have any seeds pop up anywhere else on the plant. Water kills the pollen, mist everything (including the plants) down so it don't keep floating around. If you're plants were completely pollinated, ALL the pistils would be drying and pulling in. I wouldn't worry too much. There's gonna be plenty of seedless buds and maybe a few that have a couple. I wouldn't chop plants just for a couple seeds.

Don't destroy those seeds - EAT THEM! Cannabis seeds are very healthy.

I'm gonna have to try some of that Dr. Greenspoon!!
Thanks a lot I will eat them.. Checking out how do it...online...

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Thanks .. You guys have created a medicinal monster..hahahaha

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Cool I read that.. WoW I think this search has awakened the cook in me. Humm maybe I will be the Famous Amos of edibles one day...hahahahahahaha

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Note: Dr Greenspoons is great strain not a big yielder but the smoke is smooth and has a kind of weird fruity hash taste and smell. It has a sensitizing effect on the body and its like anything that comes in contact with my body feels pretty damn good even my clothes. The high is intense , uplifting and cerebral. You either want to have sex or clean your damn house or something...hahaha write a damn book f you want to ... It is the ultimate morning high.. I wish I had this shit when I was doing my 9 to 5.. That drive to work would have been awesome...Peace out...

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I got seeds..but the weed smokes pretty damn good. I am sure that it would be better if they hadn't been impregnated by that little slut..but those are the breaks...

cave troll

cave troll

Smoking Dr Greenspoons is like well to me like taking a good hit of Coke back in the old days. It is definitely worth the 100 day flower.. Woo wee !!
Ive been looking at Dr. Grinspoon for several years, i just havent pulled the trigger. is there a crash? i really love this kind of high

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Ive been looking at Dr. Grinspoon for several years, i just havent pulled the trigger. is there a crash? i really love this kind of high
It's well worth the effort it takes about 11 weeks of flower but oh its really a great buzz.

N

Nog

So you are saying you got a couple of immature seeds, and so it must be a hermie?

Does it have male flowers?

Maybe your plant just got pollinated a bit by a male plant somehow.

Maybe a bee flew in the window after landing on someone's male flower, and landed on your plants and hey presto, pollinated a couple of pistils.

Top Bottom