Help I have 7 strains and only 4 flood tables

• Thread starter Green Asian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Green Asian

I have 7 strains and only 4 trays flood trays. What strains could be paired up and those that shouldn't. Do I judge everything on the flower time only?? Is all kush strains grow the same?
Here are the strains

Master Kush
Bubba Kush
Sour Kush
Casy Jones
Cotton Candy
Blue Dream Haze
Sour Grape

Any info on any of these strains would be helpful as well. Thx

B

bdawgburner

I run pre 98 bubba, afgooey, and bdawg on the same table and all are doing wonderful. I would run strains with similar heights next to each other with the tallest on the outside. The bubba and master should be fine together for sure, not sure of the others though.

G

Green Asian

Thank you for the info. I have never grown neither of the strains before. I will kept the kushes together.

J

Jalisco Kid

bd is a tall girl who doesn't like to eat much,if the cotton candy is real you will like that.JK

G

grodankushman

I have 7 strains and only 4 trays flood trays. What strains could be paired up and those that shouldn't. Do I judge everything on the flower time only?? Is all kush strains grow the same?
Here are the strains

Master Kush
Bubba Kush
Sour Kush
Casy Jones
Cotton Candy
Blue Dream Haze
Sour Grape

Any info on any of these strains would be helpful as well. Thx

pair up mk and bk

sour and sour

casey its own table, big plan with big yields

and blue dream and cotton candy. (dont know cotton candy. honestly. just what id do.

J

JohnUFC

The casey jones should grow in the same pattern as the bd. I am currently doing a bd with oe. And they keep up with each other.

G

Green Asian

wow thanks for all the replies. This will be a great grow. Anyone taste Casey Jones. I've herd some great things.

Top Bottom