Help! I have orange colored leaves after I transplanted.

• Thread starter 520Gthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
520Gthumb

520Gthumb

I noticed two weeks into veg an orange blotch on leaf half way up plant, then another and another, u get th point. So I transplanted and now it’s happening everywhere. I’m using 70% FF ocean forest 30% perlite. 3gal cloth pots strain is N. Lights fem. I feed 1/4 strength dyna-gro ,super thrive, cal mag, great white and black strap molasses then ph to 6.2. Under 100w led and 75w led (supposedly 1000w and 600w equivalent) any help would be awesome!
Help i have orange colored leaves after i transplanted

Help i have orange colored leaves after i transplanted 2
Help i have orange colored leaves after i transplanted 3
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not septoria... rootzone issues could be many many things defiantly transpiration issue and the light is to much. Have a few projects to finish here but I'll check back later.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That actually looks like paint.
Can you get a good close up of one of the areas?

520Gthumb

520Gthumb

That looks like the worst case of leaf seporia I think I have ever seen. Either that or you need to wash your hands after eating cheese puffs.
@Aqua Man, Whacha tink?

Tell me Doc, is it fatal? Are my girls going to DIE? Just kidding, but seriously any suggestions?

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

That's burnt.
Maybe:
Do you spray your plants? In the light? And leave the magnifying glass, I mean water to evaporate?

Nah.

Heat stress man. You gotta cool the tent. What light do you have?
How high is it over the plant?

520Gthumb

520Gthumb

In last 12 hours they have gotten much worse, maybe twice as bad. They have had a rough transplant since they were in a 2x2 bed of soil and had to put them in fabric 3gal pots cuz getting to big.

520Gthumb

520Gthumb

I haven’t changed any of my methods and never had this before but when I transplanted I did it outside in 110F heat. So maybe they got burnt then. Maybe 30-40mins.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They need a good pruning, reduction in humidity or better airflow (maybe both) definitely high humidity inside the plants and back the light off.

Possibly a good flush then light feed and then give 5 days to see improvements the damaged leaves will not get better and will get worse.

Second thought not probably.... do the flush. If you do all of these they will improve as it covers pretty much anything that could be wrong.

Also make sure to give a good dry cycle between watering

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Take the damaged off. Don't even waste energy trying to rehab them.

30 mins in 110 deg? Yeah, that might do it, especially if they were running low on water before going out.

Top Bottom