• Thread starter sebreed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sebreed

this is my first ever grow. im worried ive killed my entire plant

S

sebreed

Tape it/bind it back together to support it, as long there’s still some vascular tissue attached it should recover. I can’t tell from the vid.
it ripped from the top to the bottom of the middle still attached to the stem it was just flopping down

Docgrows

Docgrows

this is my first ever grow. im worried ive killed my entire plant
If you have some grafting tape, gently pull the halves together til stem is closed and give it a few wraps of tape. It should heal up soon and using grafting tape makes for easy removal after healing. If not, you can try plastic food wrap, the clingy kind, it will cling to itself as you wrap the split, again allowing removal later.

Stokes

Stokes

LoL goddamn!

You work fast you need a job?

I would probably take one off on the lower part. Put one around each chute just above the 1st nodes on each one. Zip tie them together, not together together, just to where you feel like theyre not trying to pull apart.

Stokes

Stokes

the tape is the better idea in The long run but this will hold you over. I did a dosidos 33 outdoors the other year that had more zipties than a chinese wire bundle

Stokes

Stokes

I heard once that if you turn down the light for a couple days it helps them heal better. I cannot confirm the effectiveness of that tho

S

sebreed

LoL goddamn!

You work fast you need a job?

I would probably take one off on the lower part. Put one around each chute just above the 1st nodes on each one. Zip tie them together, not together together, just to where you feel like theyre not trying to pull apart.
i can’t take the bottom one off since it’s more tightened and i’m scared i’ll fuck it up even more i’ll take the bottom one off once the recovery started because the rip is the entire stem in the middle of the other two nodes red line is basically how it ripped

IMG 1023
S

sebreed

i just hope that the way i fixed it hopefully works, it’s my first plant and i’m from london so idrk what i’m doing as much but i really don’t want this to die since it’s loooking like a really nice plant

Docgrows

Docgrows

i just hope that the way i fixed it hopefully works, it’s my first plant and i’m from london so idrk what i’m doing as much but i really don’t want this to die since it’s loooking like a really nice plant
Don’t sweat it too much, they will take a lot of abuse. Clones are cut off completely and they reroot and grow! You’ll be fine, just give her a bit to heal! Don’t sweat the petty stuff, just pet the sweaty stuff! Lol

Stokes

Stokes

I would plan on getting the tape. This is a quick fix until you can get it. Not everyone has that shit on hand. I know i dont.

I would be fine with just the zip tie on my plant. I have full jars. But i do things to my plants that i wouldnt do with someone elses. Very bad things

S

sebreed

You can do it with one zip tie if you have one big enough.
i see where you’re coming from, it’s too late for me to take it off now 😔 do you think i’ve done it okay and how long would i need to wait for it to recover

Top Bottom