• Thread starter superogkush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superogkush

superogkush

i accidentaly supercropped two of my tops in 5 week flower will they be ok

Fred el Gato

Fred el Gato

Have had to do this on purpose due to height. May slow your plant down some,increase time in flower. Short answer yes, they will be ok. Putting a splint on the break may help with healing time.
Grow on,Fred

mrbubbles

mrbubbles

Should be fine, will slow it down to try and repair any tissue damaged but it should be fine as long as it didn' t break. Make sure if your that far into flower the buds don't make it keep drooping till a break occurs. Good luck.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Nah nothing will slow down, itll keep growing as though nothing happened.

67 broward

On broken branches apply some honey then just tape it lightly for support...The honey acts as a bonding or glue...With in a couple days take the tape off...

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I do this regularly on purpuse. I bend the buds over filling in my canopy better and getting more light to the bottom buds that were covered up by big fat tops. I simply roll the stem between my fingers breaking the inside of the stem but leaving the out side intact, then i bend the bud exactly where i want it.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
all ur shits dead. mad seeds

What's up with the dick head response man? Dude asked a simple question and it was posted in March 2012...the thread has been dead since October and you chime in with this shitty response. I don't get it.

B

blue-dreamer

I bet the dude was only joking to hear an update on the thread. He was trying to be funny cmon man ur not perma-fried are you? Lol and calling him a dick is actually a dick move.. kinda harsh. Anyhow good day.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I bet the dude was only joking to hear an update on the thread. He was trying to be funny cmon man ur not perma-fried are you? Lol and calling him a dick is actually a dick move.. kinda harsh. Anyhow good day.

I beg to differ. Dude was being a dick. This thread has been dead since Oct. If he was trying to be funny he would have responded.

So now you think your a funny guy by adding yet another shitty, passive aggressive comment in this dead thread. DICK MOVE

I asked Mike a question and you feel the need to chime in and defend him...WTF? :confused:

Medical Mike

Medical Mike

smoke one and relax. blue-dreamer, i was currently medicated on some cheezy tahoe og earwax dabs, was the first response i thought of. kind of a dick if u wanna put it that way delae632

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

smoke one and relax. blue-dreamer, i was currently medicated on some cheezy tahoe og earwax dabs, was the first response i thought of. kind of a dick if u wanna put it that way delae632

haha i do the same shit! always smoke and find a smart ass thing to post on a thread with no current relevance.... way to bring this thread back to life ha
keep dabbin
Z

Top Bottom