Help Identify deficiency in Runtz photo

• Thread starter Hiroln
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hiroln

Hiroln

Ok so this a Runtz photo - 2 out of 7 are showing this deficiency - they were showing it before I did extreme defoliation - this pick is about 9 days after in the new growth. I increased my jacks 123 by 20% in addition to adding 1/2 does of cal-mag to my RO, I didn’t had the entire does of cal-mag bc I boosted up my Jacks by 20% and didn’t want to over do it. Not all of my plants of this strain are showing the deficiency, just two of the plants. Looks like Mn deficiency to me - thoughts? All other conditions are good - temp 72-78F, 40-50% humidity, watering every three days. Kind of surprise by this bc I boosted up the fertilizer and added cal-mag to the RO. Guess I should have added full strength cal-mag.

Help identify deficiency in runtz photo
Help identify deficiency in runtz photo 2
Help identify deficiency in runtz photo 3
Help identify deficiency in runtz photo 4
Help identify deficiency in runtz photo 5
Help identify deficiency in runtz photo 6
Help identify deficiency in runtz photo 7
Help identify deficiency in runtz photo 8
steamroller

steamroller

jguit

jguit

Supporter
What EC are you running Jack's? I'm assuming you're following their feed chart and adding a gram or so of epsom along with their 5-12-26 and calnit?

What grow medium? What are your day/night temps? You said 72-78F, is that 72 night / 78F day? What lights are you running? and how often are you watering/feeding?

Hiroln

Hiroln

What EC are you running Jack's? I'm assuming you're following their feed chart and adding a gram or so of epsom along with their 5-12-26 and calnit?

What grow medium? What are your day/night temps? You said 72-78F, is that 72 night / 78F day? What lights are you running? and how often are you watering/feeding?
So I started of things in promix HPCC, no problems, when I transplanted into 3 gallon pots I used ocean forest soil, only RO water with cal-mag supplement, after week 5 EC runoff was below 1000ppm so I stared supplementing with 50% strength Jacks 123 EC at 1200-1400. I follow the Jacks recommending mixing; but add 20% extra for each component bc I knew this was an issue on the more indica leaning strains and white widows I have going. I guess I could used 75 or 100% strength (EC-2.4) on these. Yeah daytime temps around 78-79F - lights off temp 70-72F. I am using a mixture of 2500 watt COB lights and 2000w quantum leds …. Link to the lights …. These have been under veg setting with these lights (link provided)

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Jack's and ProMix HP work extremely well together. I've used Jack's with RO successfully for the past few years and never had to supplement additional calcium or magnesium. YMMV but if your environment is correct, there's no reason why it shouldn't work.

I personally wouldn't run Jack's with soil and suspect that's why you might be having an issue. My advice would be to use Jack's and ProMix since it's something i'm familiar with. I can't offer any useful advice on soil grows but i most definitely wouldn't be using Jack's.

Hopefully a soil grower can get you on the right track.

T

therealface

Keep in mind, when u defoliated the plant or prune she take less water

Latest posts

Top Bottom