Help Identify Larvae Plz

• Thread starter Randog3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Randog3

Here are some plant pics and larvae pics from my phone through the scope. Need to know what I'm fighting and then decide best way. All I put appreciated.
Help identify larvae plz
Help identify larvae plz 2
Help identify larvae plz 3
Help identify larvae plz 4

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Just bumping the thread .
Best of luck with your issue.
Peace

cannabeans

cannabeans

I see something going on in your stems... "Purple streaks"
How much calcium have you been giving it?
The leaf in the first pic looks like she is dying due to lack of phosphorous...
I think you have a nutrient issue rather than pest issue..

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Sup homie!

You got springtails! they don't damage the plants I get them a lot and plants are a-ok :cool:

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Most likely because the sick plants have less healthy roots and more dead cells, which the springtails will be feeding on. I'd bet you money and win that those bugs have zero nada zero to do with your plants problems. Have you looked through those pots for root aphids? Do you know what a root aphid looks like?

Do you have a shot of the whole room?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That's a very good observation @We Solidarity and it's actually very similar to what occurs with reefkeepers and an animal called a bristle worm. Bristle worms are detrivores. We don't like them because they're covered in bristles that stick in your skin like glass shards, and frankly they're not that pretty. But they do a job and act as indicators, especially being as they're detrivores. They hint that there's a buildup of detritus in the system.

Springtails can also act in the same way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom