Help Identify Leaf Deficiency pls

• Thread starter MyGrowYo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

Was hoping people could help me identify this leaf deficiency. I suspect magnesium deficiency from what I’ve been reading but would appreciate others input. A Few new leafs have grown like this since I turned the lights up.
Help identify leaf deficiency pls
I’lllink my diary for anyone that wants mor information.

jguit

jguit

Supporter
What are you feeding it and how much? what's your media? what kind of light and how high is it hung?

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

What are you feeding it and how much? what's your media? what kind of light and how high is it hung?
1 feeding of Dry amendments 50/50 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 @ 2 tbs per gallon. Organic super soil. Sf2000 75% power @ 26” from scrog

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Gotcha. I'm not a soil grower and can't offer any useful advice.

Anthem

Anthem

1 feeding of Dry amendments 50/50 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 @ 2 tbs per gallon. Organic super soil. Sf2000 75% power @ 26” from scrog
The frets are causing problems. You are feeding at a combined ratio of 6-12-8. You can probably take a look at 4-2-5 for veg. When you feed plants at out of correct ratios uptake problems occur. Because too much of one thing can cause the plant to not take up enough of another. Look up Molers Chart. It shows how different elements (NPK, Macro and Micros) interact with each other.
Your "P" is high. Let me try and link the chart

Anthem

Anthem

The frets are causing problems. You are feeding at a combined ratio of 6-12-8. You can probably take a look at 4-2-5 for veg. When you feed plants at out of correct ratios uptake problems occur. Because too much of one thing can cause the plant to not take up enough of another. Look up Molers Chart. It shows how different elements (NPK, Macro and Micros) interact with each other.
Here is a link to the chart
Nutrag.com

MyGrowYo

MyGrowYo

i topped dressed a few days ago, this deficiency occurred before that. Shouldn’t have posted feeding info, but I’m about to flip to flower, which is why they got 50/50 feeding, and likely the only one they’ll get.

Top Bottom