help identify me whats wrong with my plant

• Thread starter Greenmile
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Greenmile

Greenmile

hello guyz , i.m growing barneys farms runtz muffin fem, 73 days veg, 29 days bloom, soil - coco, pot - diy air pot , light - cxb3590 x2,
i'm using fox farm trio with fox farm boosters ( beastie bloomz, cha ching )
i;m using ph and ppm meter all the time , and at the moment ilm giving them about 1000 ppm , every day, i;m using pure water also after every 2-3 nut watering .
upper big leaves started to show yellowish/brown brown spots at the edges , lower leaves have less or no spots at all, but their edges are burnt/dead/ brown . . .
as i searched it seems that i have calcium magnesium def ? or is it a nut burnt ? plz help me identify whats wrong :(

Help identify me whats wrong with my plant
Help identify me whats wrong with my plant 2
Help identify me whats wrong with my plant 3
Help identify me whats wrong with my plant 4
Help identify me whats wrong with my plant 5
Help identify me whats wrong with my plant 6
GowerX616

GowerX616

Looks like nute burn to me. You said you feed them 1000ppm everyday ? That is a lot. I would do a flush and maybe change how much your feeding them. With salt based nutrients I've always been told to feed them then on the next water day just plain ph'd water no nutes. Hope this helps.

Greenmile

Greenmile

Looks like nute burn to me. You said you feed them 1000ppm everyday ? That is a lot. I would do a flush and maybe change how much your feeding them. With salt based nutrients I've always been told to feed them then on the next water day just plain ph'd water no nutes. Hope this helps.
yeah first thing i did , flushed it two times , but i want to bu sure its not deficiency, because it looks like potassium def also with that spots .. . and maybe nut overdose just clogged them and then the deficiencies began ))

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Ppm means nothing to me as I’m organic and ppm plays no part in organics, that said The pics tell you what’s going on anyways

the plant is definitely overfed. Doesn’t look like bugs nor does it look like a deficiency.

Going over them again & reading what you typed I’m leaning more towards nute burn crossed with light burn

How far away is your light and what watt is it

Last edited:
Fromunda506

Fromunda506

yeah first thing i did , flushed it two times , but i want to bu sure its not deficiency, because it looks like potassium def also with that spots .. . and maybe nut overdose just clogged them and then the deficiencies began ))
Yep. Too much salts locking out K. That’s how it shows up. In coco, I would avoid plain water unless something is it of tune and you are trying to dial it back in. I would check your runoff for a few days. I would probably start at about half strength from where you are and see how the runoff is. If it is gradually increasing, lower feed strength. If it is gradually lowering, you can bump it up a bit until you get it dialed. Checking runoff in coco is the best way to get feeding dialed in until you can tell by looking at them imho.

GowerX616

GowerX616

yeah first thing i did , flushed it two times , but i want to bu sure its not deficiency, because it looks like potassium def also with that spots .. . and maybe nut overdose just clogged them and then the deficiencies began )).
The overfeeding will cause it to look like a deficiency. Probably having some lockout as well. The flush will definitely help. The damaged leaves will not recover. Id keep an eye on new growth to make sure everything is going smooth. Id definitely change your watering cycle. I've done the 2-3 feeds in a row then plain water an I had the same exact issues. Some strains don't mind the crop steer others are finicky. Keep us posted on any results.

Greenmile

Greenmile

Ppm means nothing to me as I’m organic and ppm plays no part in organics, that said The pics tell you what’s going on anyways

the plant is definitely overfed. Doesn’t look like bugs nor does it look like a deficiency.

Going over them again & reading what you typed I’m leaning more towards nute burn crossed with light burn

How far away is your light and what watt is it
im using CREE CXB3590 X2S with 200W power and its 30 cm away from top buds, i'll try half solution now, , the plant is huge and i thought it will eat all the nuts im giving, seems i overdodesed :D

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I had to check its a 200w led by the looks of it.

With leds you want a minimum of 20-36” away yours is roughly 11.5” away

It’s probably the root of the problem apart from over feeding. To close and it will burn and curl like yours have at the sides and can cause all sorts of problems.

Raise it and I didn’t ask if its on 100% but if it is dail it down to 75%-80% max. Leds are to intense for cannabis.

If your following a nute chart use 1/2 of the manufacturer’s recommended dose they always tell you to add more coz they want to sell more it’s a pita tbh as it really doesn’t help newer growers.

Greenmile

Greenmile

I had to check its a 200w led by the looks of it.

With leds you want a minimum of 20-36” away yours is roughly 11.5” away

It’s probably the root of the problem apart from over feeding. To close and it will burn and curl like yours have at the sides and can cause all sorts of problems.

Raise it and I didn’t ask if its on 100% but if it is dail it down to 75%-80% max. Leds are to intense for cannabis.

If your following a nute chart use 1/2 of the manufacturer’s recommended dose they always tell you to add more coz they want to sell more it’s a pita tbh as it really doesn’t help newer growers.
I flushed two times and gave half dose today about 450ppm , also raised the bulbs now and reduced from 100 to around 70-80 see whats happanes next days ,'thanx for quick replies !

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
I flushed two times and gave half dose today about 450ppm , also raised the bulbs now and reduced from 100 to around 70-80 see whats happanes next days ,'thanx for quick replies !
As I mentioned I’m organic in soil so ec / ppm and even ph-ing play no part in my growing methods so the 450ppm I can’t give advice on however it was No problem just watching tv and when I got fed up with the adverts it gave me something to do. As said the old damage won’t get better, it’s the new growth that will give you a idea of what’s going on.

All the best & enjoy the adventure 🙂

Last edited:
Top Bottom