Help identify problem! 5 weeks old

• Thread starter Jplasterer27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jplasterer27

Jplasterer27

Been growing strong and steady for a while but I’m noticing spots and browning on a couple leaves more so on the lower ones. Is this something serious? Maybe a little less frequently watering is the only thing I can come up with. I really hope it’s not leaf septoria. Please help
Help identify problem 5 weeks old
Help identify problem 5 weeks old 2
Help identify problem 5 weeks old 3
Help identify problem 5 weeks old 4
Help identify problem 5 weeks old 5
Help identify problem 5 weeks old 6

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Been growing strong and steady for a while but I’m noticing spots and browning on a couple leaves more so on the lower ones. Is this something serious? Maybe a little less frequently watering is the only thing I can come up with. I really hope it’s not leaf septoria. Please helpView attachment 991964View attachment 991965View attachment 991966View attachment 991967View attachment 991968View attachment 991969
It's hard to see by the angle but it looks to me all the affected leaves are very close to the soil or portions that are touching other leaves. At night they will droop and sometimes rest on the soil.

Being outside I would rule out a few critter snacking. Pull the one leaf on the bottom and just keep an eye out. Soil should dry pretty thoroughly before watering again.

They look pretty happy though so I would maybe just back the watering and pull the one leaf. Also try not to get water on them when watering. Especially if it's a bright sunny day

Jplasterer27

Jplasterer27

It's hard to see by the angle but it looks to me all the affected leaves are very close to the soil or portions that are touching other leaves. At night they will droop and sometimes rest on the soil.

Being outside I would rule out a few critter snacking. Pull the one leaf on the bottom and just keep an eye out. Soil should dry pretty thoroughly before watering again.

They look pretty happy though so I would maybe just back the watering and pull the one leaf. Also try not to get water on them when watering. Especially if it's a bright sunny day
Thanks Aqua Man. I figured I might be just a little worried. First grow and all. All advice and tips are much appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom