Help Identify The Problem (pics)

• Thread starter bigger buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigger buds

This is 5th days after flip 12/12. There's insane amount of pre-flower and small leaves clustered. Most large fan leaves were removed during transition. I had 1 plant from last harvest like this, it was a total loss. The buds weren't dense, small leaves were dying everywhere during flowering, and everything smell weird. This time i got 8 of 12 plants that's heading that direction. I will try lollipop and see how it will turn out. My main concern is what's causing it to explode and cluster like that. This is my 5th harvest, last 4 were all successful. The only thing changed this harvest are the media, nutrient line, and grow pots. Appreciated with any inputs. Last pic is from last harvest, 2 weeks before it was chopped.

Help identify the problem pics
Help identify the problem pics 2
Help identify the problem pics 3
2 wks til chop last harvest
Homesteader

Homesteader

Can you get a close up of a leaf under better light? Do you have a scope? Looking at the small spotting on the leaves.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

The pictures were not close enough.

It looked like there were aphids abd tge girls were thirsty.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I see slight spider mite problems, and super-hairy clones. This is why I hate working with clones, they get all hairy and require tons of trimming up.

But, based on your description, I find myself wondering whether or not you have a dudding situation going on.

B

bigger buds

Thanks for feedback guys,

It did have spider mites attack. I sprayed with azamax and its clean now. I did induced flowering with MOAB at flip 12/12. In the first pic, that's the problem really shown, the pistils exploded the entire branch and clustered.

Media: Royal gold tuper(switch from sunshine #4) in 10 gal fabric pot
Nutes: Emerald Harvest (switch from House and Garden)
Ph: 6.3

Feed twice and flush with floranectar, silica, and drip clean per week.

20161103 115145
20161103 115035
20161103 115625
20161103 120137
20161103 120216
20161103 120245
20161103 120548
B

bigger buds

I've visited a local hydro store, the guy told me it was caused by spider mites. He said the bushy was grown from the wounds damaged by the mites. He suggested start over fresh. But i opted to let it finish by heavy lollipop. I will update with the outcome in about 4 weeks.

william76

william76

Is the moab a bloom nute?u said u gave it some at flip,normaly youd wait till the plant started showing flowers before giving it bloom nutes,no?76

B

bigger buds

I feed some moab the first week after flipped to induce flowering according to direction on the bottle. Could that play a role? Like i said it wasn't like the picture during transition from veg.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've visited a local hydro store, the guy told me it was caused by spider mites. He said the bushy was grown from the wounds damaged by the mites. He suggested start over fresh. But i opted to let it finish by heavy lollipop. I will update with the outcome in about 4 weeks.
That is the first time I have ever heard that. How does he explain the bushy growth when spider mites are not present?

B

bigger buds

That is the first time I have ever heard that. How does he explain the bushy growth when spider mites are not present?
He said the mites bite along the stalk and stems, caused wounds. Once i got rid of the mites, that's when the bushiness start growing from the wounds. I will visit a different hydro store to have another opinion.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I goggle thrip and saw some images that i noticed on the plants. I thought the plants were nitrogen or cal-mag deficiency.
If you get really close to a spotted leaf and blow on it gently. .. youll see them scatter...might not be bugs at all

Top Bottom